PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Here's my theory: Matt Walsh sent Arlen Specter the sex tape by mistake, and somewhere a housewife is watching a St. Louis Rams practice walkthrough

:rocker:

Oh and hi, PJ! Things are good here in the UK, though hot and humid (we could be in Hong Kong).

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

With all due respect, no. (I'm sure a few other folks here could be more spirited in their rejection of your break request.)

First off, I dunno, but I might be a little miffed if I were in Bruschi's shoes and hearing a barrage of jokes in poor taste.

Secondly, if what happened to Bruschi means that even one other family won't have to go through the agony of losing a loved one--either figuratively or literally--to stroke, then I'd say he is a role model.

Yeah, he's lucky to have some of the best medical care in the world. Ditto for Ted Kennedy and his brain cancer, and John McCain and his melanomas (and celebrity X and athlete Y and etc.). But that's the way the world works. And I don't see why that should disqualify him from being a role model.

Bruschi definitely raised awareness for Stroke sufferers, however, to call him a role model is assinine. A role model means any "person who serves as an example, whose behaviour is emulated by others." So, if his example is "you too can recover from a stroke", how the hell is someone supposed to emulate him? The average american would go broke trying to pay for the stuff he had access to. Hell, the private jet to NY would bury 80% of them off the bat. Not to mention, the doctors he was seeing would be too busy to see an average Joe. He ain't no role model, unless you are a millionare. Then he might be.

My mother always says don't believe half of the evil people say of others, in Casale's case she would revise that to say don't believe anything this chump has to say.

In general I'd prefer we stick to football matters but I have to say that Casale is a phony and a bully that should have been fired long before he actually was. I only wish someone took the time to teach this guy a lesson early on because the biggest bully can't fight if you hit him square in the nose right away.

Now let's get back to football.

Alright fellas, hate to break up this tantalizing story, but Patriots finished their first practice, maybe we could spend more time on that. :)

Messageboard 101 for BadMoFo: Hey guess what? There's actually MANY threads about all different kinds of subjects! Just hit a different thread and you won't be trapped in a thread you don't like.

I'm terribly sorry for you that you had to be tied into this thread and post over 15 posts in here before finding that out.

Neat, huh?

Last edited:

Messageboard 101 for BadMoFo: Hey guess what? There's actually MANY threads about all different kinds of subjects! Just hit a different thread and you won't be trapped in a thread you don't like.

I'm terribly sorry for you that you had to be tied into this thread and post over 15 posts in here before finding that out.

Neat, huh?

lol classic

I can’t understand why so many folks are hating on this thread... if I didn't find/post it, someone else would have. I really don't see what the big deal is, IMO it as a very relevant topic of interest for Patriot fans to be discussing on a fan forum.

Last edited:

I can’t understand why so many folks are hating on this thread... if I didn't find/post it, someone else would have. I really don't see what the big deal is, IMO it as a very relevant topic of interest for Patriot fans to be discussing on a fan forum.

I agree, people have a choice if they want to read/post on this thread

Bruschi definitely raised awareness for Stroke sufferers, however, to call him a role model is assinine. A role model means any "person who serves as an example, whose behaviour is emulated by others." So, if his example is "you too can recover from a stroke", how the hell is someone supposed to emulate him? The average american would go broke trying to pay for the stuff he had access to. Hell, the private jet to NY would bury 80% of them off the bat. Not to mention, the doctors he was seeing would be too busy to see an average Joe. He ain't no role model, unless you are a millionare. Then he might be.
Or maybe you could say his positive attitude, work ethic in the face of significant uphill challenges, and never give up mentality ARE things that anyone who had a stroke could and should emulate. Nice try with "he has money, he shouldn't be a role model" but you're way missing the point and you look foolish and petty.

I have to agree with people who think PFW needs to be overhauled. It should be so much better than it is. Their radio show is foul and unprofessional. The writers seem bitter and vindictive toward the team. The culture seems toxic. Fred appears to be a nice hapless guy who hires inmates and then lets them run the asylum.

You've got to be kidding me. The radio show is phenomenal. Juvenile at times? Sure, but in the best way. This perspective of yours is bizarrely out of left field, IMO.

Neat, huh?

Thanks for the lesson and apology accepted.

Post No. 9 and counting ...

Honestly, I don't put some of the writers in a different class than Casale. Perillo is just as bad, in a different way.

The web show is awful. A bunch of snickering juveniles.

The operation is awful. You get what you pay for and when you'll only pay for horrible, unprofessional, amateurish writers you get hacks like Casale and Perillo.

Fire everyone, pay a bit more, start over, bring in professionals and have a decent product.

Do the same with the 'BCN pregame show. To the extent 'BCN controls that, insist on your editorial control that I am sure comes with the contract or, at the least, in the next contract. And hire professionals to advise on good, competent, hosts.

The whole media operation needs overhaul. Its a disgrace.

J D Sal

You've got to be kidding me. The radio show is phenomenal. Juvenile at times? Sure, but in the best way. This perspective of yours is bizarrely out of left field, IMO.

I agree. PFW is possibly the best NFL team-related newsletter out there. I can't believe one bad apple means everyone will turn on PFW. Wait, I can believe that.

Yeah! Who the hell is Poneyexpress to have any opinion about the show? Everybody loves the show! It can never be bad. Nobody disregards it. It's universally loved. How dare he express an opinion. He's bizarre.

Honestly, I don't put some of the writers in a different class than Casale. Perillo is just as bad, in a different way.

The operation is awful. You get what you pay for and when you'll only pay for horrible, unprofessional, amateurish writers you get hacks like Casale and Perillo.

Fire everyone, pay a bit more, start over, bring in professionals and have a decent product.

Do the same with the 'BCN pregame show. To the extent 'BCN controls that, insist on your editorial control that I am sure comes with the contract or, at the least, in the next contract. And hire professionals to advise on good, competent, hosts.

J D Sal

As I've just learned, there are several other options for obtaining information about the Patriots. I suggest choosing another and moving on.

As I've just learned, there are several other options for obtaining information about the Patriots. I suggest choosing another and moving on.

Touche, Badmofo! Some good things do come out of crises! :D

J D Sal

That's a great idea. Fire everyone from PFW because of Casale. I wish management behaved like that at my office!
vomit.gif

That's a great idea. Fire everyone from PFW because of Casale. I wish management behaved like that at my office!
vomit.gif

Anyone listening to the show? Have they addressed Casale?

Yeah! Who the hell is Poneyexpress to have any opinion about the show? Everybody loves the show! It can never be bad. Nobody disregards it. It's universally loved. How dare he express an opinion. He's bizarre.

He's not expressing his opinion on the show, he's feeding off of his emotions as a sycophantic Patriots fan who thinks the local media kills the Patriots as opposed to what the really do which is eat from their palm.

He's not expressing his opinion on the show, he's feeding off of his emotions as a sycophantic Patriots fan who thinks the local media kills the Patriots as opposed to what the really do which is eat from their palm.

And what newspaper/publication in Boston do you work for?

Ergo, he's expressing an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents