PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All the doubters are back, Brady is flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is too skinny, lacks speed and has an average arm

Hahahshahaha!!!

I love it!! This is when Brady is at his best, thanks to the media!!

I hope it is flooded in the media all week,

The local media has jumped on this too. On 98.5 they were saying brady is due for 2 bad games in a row like last year against the jets and miami
98.5 claimed bankruptcy....Felger is now unemployed :p

The station for stone heads (Toucher & Rich) and Trolls

Does anyone listen to Toucher & Rich? Seems like they do bong hits and talk about nothing and break out laughing like frikkn Beavis & Butthead

people call it an off performace, despite the fact that both ints were on tipped passes.

Brady got completely out of rythm in the first half after sitting for what felt like an entire quarter of football, due to the KO td, followed by a turnover.

Brady's deep ball was on point this weekend.

agreed.....and as Brady himself pointing out, he got a few breaks during the season.....there's usually more than a couple tipped passes throughout the season that get picked.....law of averages caught up with him a little

as you pointed out, the other numbers against the supposed #1 defense weren't half bad

FirstTake on who wins:

Donovan McNabb: Steelers
Ryan Clark: Steelers
Stephen A. Blowhard: Steelers
Max BradyHater: Steelers

Max absolutely despises Brady--says it is all Belichick.

And I always have people ask me how Brady could possibly feel slighted. They dismiss the idea that he could have a chip on his shoulder.

But when you break it down, at the end of the day, the very legitimacy of his accomplishments are questioned, he is relentlessly scrutinized for his shortcomings and everyone not only wants him to lose, but believe he deserves to lose.

This last year or so, I've become a lot more partial to this idea that Brady and the Pats are treated this way because we were supposed to be the lovable losers of the NFL. We "were permitted" a Cinderella run in 2001, but we're supposed to get out of the way so NFL royalty like Peyton "Papa John" Manning, the venerable Giants, and forthright Steelers can continue to run the league.

We're not supposed to happen, so if the league can't beat us, they'll try to tarnish the accomplishments. We're not a part of the club, and not only have we accepted it, we've embraced it. We've rejected them as much as they've rejected us.

They're reminded of it every time BB won't lend his likeness to Madden, or Brady refuses to age and die using "great products" like Bud Light or Papa Johns; when we take UDFAs and turn them into household names on Sunday; or when everyone, from BB, to Brady, to Jules, to McCourty, to Hightower, shrug off opportunities to give soundbytes and promote the idea of "putting in the work".

I've never been more proud to be a Pats fan.

Seriously, **** em all...

Come on! "We spotted these ***holes a day and half head start" to research their columns! :D

What they do with it? More lazy, non-X&O click-bait!

Go Pats!

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is more slighted this week than atlanta. But they dont have a history so i guess not that unexpected. I was hoping steelers had blown out the chiefs last nite so the whole week wouldve been about steelers.

I dont think anyone is more slighted this week than atlanta. But they dont have a history so i guess not that unexpected. I was hoping steelers had blown out the chiefs last nite so the whole week wouldve been about steelers.

Seems like it will be anyway. I've seen a handful of AFCCG predictions and they're all Steelers.

Kinda like in 2001 and 2004; we might as well not even show up. I looked up the call as the Pats went to Pittsburgh in 2001:

"I'm happy to report after all the prognostications of doom, the Patriots have shown up today, and will take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers."

Granted, I think it'll level off as the week goes on, but it'll be 50/50 at best.

Even on Mike and Mike this morning they talked about how Rodgers makes players around him great (which is a good point when it comes to him) but their comparison for that comment was Manning who also made players great.

Players like Marvin Harrison, Dwight Clark, Reggie Wayne.

Say what?

Even Pierre Garcon has done pretty well in Washington his first couple of years.

This is a little off topic, but i don't think if a ball bounces off a receivers hands for an int should go against the qb. If the reciever muffs the pass it should go against the receiver.

What if a ball bounces off a defender's hands and luckily lands in the hands of a receiver for a TD? Should the QB get credit for a TD pass?

Seems like it will be anyway. I've seen a handful of AFCCG predictions and they're all Steelers.

Kinda like in 2001 and 2004; we might as well not even show up. I looked up the call as the Pats went to Pittsburgh in 2001:

"I'm happy to report after all the prognostications of doom, the Patriots have shown up today, and will take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers."

Granted, I think it'll level off as the week goes on, but it'll be 50/50 at best.
And I don't get it. Patriots have been the best team in the league since TB came back. "Oh the Steelers have won 9 straight games hottest team right now next to GB" is what I usually hear on the radio and why people are picking PIT to beat us. Guess what though and people are not talking about this at all, Pats have won 8 straight and with one less game due to the 1st round bye. They are playing their 6th straight AFCCG and are not playing those pesky Ravens or Broncos. Pats should be favorites I would even say a TD favorite.

Belichick should stick stuff like that on Brady's locker:

When I watch Aaron Rodgers, I keep thinking of Michael Jordan.

Rodgers is The Guy. He defies logic, makes jaw-dropping, iconic plays and does things that other quarterbacks can only dream of doing.

Now before you remind me that Jordan won six rings and Rodgers currently owns just one, allow me to tell you that's not the point. The point is: Wow! The point is these cats do their thing better than anyone else in the history of their respective sports.
Aaron Rodgers has reached Michael Jordan level of performance

Rodgers was about to lose that game in the 4th quarter blowing an 18 pt lead....credit to him on that amazing throw though
Rodgers is amazing. I am amused though how nobody mentions that it was Rodgers who nearly threw the game away twice. Once on that horrendous interception when he could've iced the game. And once on the DPI call where he just chucked the ball up without having an idea of where everybody was.

What if a ball bounces off a defender's hands and luckily lands in the hands of a receiver for a TD? Should the QB get credit for a TD pass?
Thats harder and its pretty rare compared to the ricochet for the int.

I think we all over looked the fact that Houston was the #1 defense with a offense that was ranked 29th and would put them back on the field again and again. they held Aaron Rodgers to his lowest yards and points total on this current hot streak they are on....I had them as the worst team left in the playoffs they got my respect

I think we all over looked the fact that Houston was the #1 defense with a offense that was ranked 29th and would put them back on the field again and again. they held Aaron Rodgers to his lowest yards and points total on this current hot streak they are on....I had them as the worst team left in the playoffs they got my respect
In terms of per drive stats Houston is #1 in yardage and #7 in points. They are a good defense, the best entering the playoffs (considering how Seattle's dropped off after the loss of Earl Thomas).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back