PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All the doubters are back, Brady is flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers is amazing. I am amused though how nobody mentions that it was Rodgers who nearly threw the game away twice. Once on that horrendous interception when he could've iced the game. And once on the DPI call where he just chucked the ball up without having an idea of where everybody was.
Rodgers is a good QB. He is smart, and I love his strategy of heaving it up deep when he knows he has offsides or 12 men on the field. But this crap about doing things no one else can do is ridiculous.

Who's the one QB not susceptible to the pass rush? I assume one of the ones with more SB wins.

Rodgers is amazing. I am amused though how nobody mentions that it was Rodgers who nearly threw the game away twice. Once on that horrendous interception when he could've iced the game. And once on the DPI call where he just chucked the ball up without having an idea of where everybody was.
Because Rodgers doesn't win enough to be hated like TB. Just like it's the patriots and everyone else, it's Brady and everyone else.

If Rodgers were in the NFCCG every year and the SB every other, methinks the national narrative about him might be a little different.

So far he wins just enough to not be seen as a loser but not too much to have national hatred triggered.

Last edited:
Brady sucks. Pats would trade him in a heartbeat but nobody else is interested. Let's face it: Pats would just cut him but they're keeping him just out of kindness and charity. Which is incredible when you realize the guys never accomplished anything with the Pats. Should a drafted Gino Carmozzi instead.

slow, can't run, can't handle pressure up the middle, can't throw deep, system quarterback, couldn't even start at his college. why do we still have him?

Tony Mazz thinks the Pats were EXPOSED!

I will say this, Brady has 30 Ints in 32 playoff games. Not exactly Brady like.

This is a little off topic, but i don't think if a ball bounces off a receivers hands for an int should go against the qb. If the reciever muffs the pass it should go against the receiver.

It really depends, If floyd was suppose to be where he was and thats where the ball went.. then I would put that more on Brady. Floyd was fully extended and could just barely get his second hand on the ball. But if Floyd just didn't break hard enough then I put it on Floyd.

A bum Jets clown who took Skip Bayless' spot on BSPN. He'll be doing a show with Rob Parker before to long.

Okay, I vented earlier, but it wasn't enough.

You know why Brady doesn't throw jump balls to crowds and get lucky like Rodgers? Because at a similar point in the game he's usually watching Jimmy G mop up or he's in Victory Formation.

You know why nobody mentioned Brady's last 4-game losing streak (similar to the way they don't point out Rodgers' last one earlier this year)? Because it happened in 2002. Think about that one - the last time the Patriots lost three in a row was 2002. The next best teams in that respect are the Dolts and Squealers, who each have had SEVEN three game losing streaks in the same time.

Sure, Rodgers is flashy as hell and makes some great plays at times, especially on the scramble. He has amazing mobility and arm strength. And I wouldn't trade Brady for him NOW, never mind several years ago. Because it ain't the flash, the almighty arm and the legs that wins games consistently. It's the mind and the will.

Brady sucks. Pats would trade him in a heartbeat but nobody else is interested. Let's face it: Pats would just cut him but they're keeping him just out of kindness and charity. Which is incredible when you realize the guys never accomplished anything with the Pats. Should a drafted Gino Carmozzi instead.
Ironically enough; Carmazzi owns 5 Goats..

He had 4 PO games in a row completing almost 70% of his passes and throwing 12 tds then we hit 2 D's in denver and texas that can give us headaches. Big ben threw 3 pics in his last 2 games, Rodgers threw a costly one yesterday and almost a second 1, Wilson threw 4 pics and won an NFCCCG. Who cares? It's PO football get the W and move on.

If a QB is truly great they can overcome mistakes and deal with adversity. TB does that just fine..
Throwing 2 or 4 tds and zero pics against crappy teams is great and all but getting your head kicked in and grinding out hard fought battles against tough teams that have you figured out is a truer measure of greatness imo.

I know who tom brady is, but whos this max kellerman.

Actually, no joke, but if not for this forum, I wouldn't even know the name. Why do people care so much what he thinks?

I will say this, Brady has 30 Ints in 32 playoff games. Not exactly Brady like.

Uh-huh. How are the other QBs?

Joe Montana: 23-21

Last edited:
Uh-huh. How are the other QBs?

I am not sure I just heard it on the radio. I know he and Peyton Manning have the same post season passer rating. I am not sure about anyone else. Peyton is considered a playoff choker. And TB is considered the best winner of all time.

Of course there are so many other things that can effect variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye