PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All the doubters are back, Brady is flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Amazed at how this happens. I don't just think it is people hyping the games next week by going hyperbolic. I think they really believe it. They can't get it out of their heads that Brady was a 6th round draft pick. Doubts about how clutch he is. Doubts about how scared he is when he is highly "susceptible to a pass rush" like most other QBs, "but not all."

One so-called bad game and people have turned against him.

Amazes me.

Amazed at how this happens. I don't just think it is people hyping the games next week by going hyperbolic. I think they really believe it. They can't get it out of their heads that Brady was a 6th round draft pick. Doubts about how clutch he is. Doubts about how scared he is when he is highly "susceptible to a pass rush" like most other QBs, "but not all."

Amazes me.
Doesn't take much does it, just one off performance and hes finished. And its not like he imploded, he had almost 300 yards passing and two td's.

They (though not 100% sure who they are) just grasp on to anything that might give them hope of a Patriots loss (or just to get clicks).

There's plenty of pundits who will talk about the positives of Brady and I doubt there's any opposing coach or D coordinator out there that believes the hype and prepares for Brady to have an off day (they are more concerned with making sure he has an off day).

people call it an off performace, despite the fact that both ints were on tipped passes.

Brady got completely out of rythm in the first half after sitting for what felt like an entire quarter of football, due to the KO td, followed by a turnover.

Brady's deep ball was on point this weekend.

I can't wait until they announce the MVP, which will likely be the winner of Atlanta-Green Bay.

If we're in the Super Bowl, imagine the motivation Brady will have for that one.

Everyone wants him to fail. Never underestimate the malignant power and hold that jealousy has on people.
Thats what happens if you always win. Its the yankees/Man U effect.You saw it on THIS board during the college football championship. Everyone wanted Alabama to lose.

He is flawed. He can't throw the deep ball well and can't run.

But we've known these two things for years.

Amazes me.
Lesson: Don't listen to idiots.

Brady completes a ton of deep passes because that's what the defense gives him, wins by 18, and Roethlisberger leads his team to zero touchdowns, and they question the GOAT???

If you watch the highlights, it's really easy to see Brady go from rattled the first half to in rhythm towards the end. Which is almost even more impressive. He's battle tested, folks.

Steelers defense is not as good as Texans, there isn't much of a discussion about it. Brady will be in rhythm. And if he doesn't start that way, he will get in rhythm.

You have the EXHAUST your defense to slow Brady down. Very few times does it work so that a defense is able to keep up such an effort.

Please feed that chip on his shoulder. It seriously NEVER works out for other teams. Please continue to doubt him. There is not a single athlete as effective as Brady in the face of doubt.

Amazes me.

Who is the source of such rubbish which drew your ire this morning?

This is very typical.

Reminds me of the people who said Steph Curry was better than LeBron.

The media and public will grasp for something new (the Packers are an amazing team all of a sudden), or for evidence that supports something that they predicted (Aaron Rodgers > Tom).

bye week killed 2 favorites and the other 2 started slow

the fact that the steelers could not score a TD is due to the fact that Brown is very pedestrian in the red zone so the focus can be on bell

their defense appears effective when playing flawed offenses......the same alex smith that will never get you there....they will come here where everyone is a target.....let their over pursuit work against them

Who is the source of such rubbish which drew your ire this morning?

The "highly "susceptible to a pass rush" like most other QBs, "but not all." was from some espn mediot saying how because the steelers had 30 sacks in the 2nd half of the season they are the best pass rushing team. It was posted in another thread which I added context

20 of the sacks came against the Browns(Kessler/McCown/Griffin), Bills (Taylor) and Colts (Tolizen)

But against better QBs/OLs Flacco 2x, Dalton, Manning and Prescott they only had a combined 10 sacks.

Last edited:
This is very typical.

Reminds me of the people who said Steph Curry was better than LeBron.

Guilty as charged, I didnt expect Cleveland to win, even before they fell 3-1 to start the finals.

Boy was I wrong lol

They're doubting him.....

sqtko.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back