PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All aboard the Elandon Roberts train I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of a typo? You're such a tough
guy talking from a computer screen. I don't have time for punks like you. Bye felicia!!!!

Believe me if this was in person you wouldnt say ****.

Now run along and get your GED Quasimodo

Yeah ok. Lol. Clown
8697215c841902dae8308684098a1bae.jpeg

Such a tough guy behind a screen lol. Loser
Wait, I thought you did not have time for this and were leaving. And here you are. So we now know you are not only stupid, but dishonest...or maybe just confused.

Here, forget the GED. I have a better solution.
UBER-HIRING-SEX-OFFENDERS-AND-RAPISTS.jpg

Oh shut up. you are a chronic complainer and just whine and worry. Its nauseating.

Classic case of a bandwagon pink hat fan...

Was hilarious yesterday. He was whining about the pass rush and saying how it wasn't getting pressure because it was playing contain.

Pats pressured Taylor on 46% of his dropbacks and all his rushing yards came on 2 plays, 1 where the Pats sent Chung on a blitz and then another when they sent Hightower and Collins.

Then he went on about how the run defense was horrible. Take out Taylor's 2 scrambles from the blitzes and the punter running it and the Pats gave up 100 yards on 20 rushes. Take out the 28 yard run on the 1st drive where Collins decided to freelance and they gave up 72 yards on 19 designed run plays. Hardy horrible from the run defense.

"

Roberts is a run tackling machine but absolutely horrible in pass coverage.

Maybe bb sees something in the guy we got from Detroit that nobody knows exists?

Roberts is a run tackling machine but absolutely horrible in pass coverage.

If Roberts is horrible in pass coverage then Collins has been just as bad this year

CwHPFCnWAAAMdW6.jpg:large

Roberts biggest weakness coming out was his coverage skills. Bad c.o.d. and not enough make up speed when he gets beat.

Hes best closer to the los and really has a "nose" for the ball. Whether it's shedding, knifinng or just avoiding blocks to get to the ball. Smart. Tough. Leader. Worker.

He could be a very good player and do some nice things. Definitely someone I'd trust on a blitz even with his smaller size. Great instincts and again tough kid.

I could see him covering a short/small area eventually, but def not a man guy.

I could see him covering a short/small area eventually, but def not a man guy.
Just from the perspective of physical tools Mingo could cover people. But well, he got burned against the Steelers by a RB (then again, Collins too struggled with the wheel route). Need to coach him up and hope he gets it.

Btw, Elandon Roberts 40 yard time is faster than collins (4.6 vs 4.64). So he's equally as fast, if not faster. I guess that is why I've been mistaking Roberts for Collins everytime he blitzed. This is a good sign. Roberts also has a quicker shuttle and benched more.

Mingo is faster than both of them.

Barkeeeeviouuuusssss Mingooooooo

After seeing the last few pages, I am embarrassed to be the OP of this pissing match.. :oops:
Should we trade one of them to the Cleveland Browns?

There are people who are content with the defense and refuse to acknowledge that there are areas that need improvement. I'm already on record for saying the defense has played well but can still improve. Maybe next time you should learn not to put words in others mouths, Dink.
You're still not answering my question. How does getting rid of one of your best defensive players somehow contribute to the notion that your defense needs to improve/isn't as good as the "PPG idiots" think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes