Not open for further replies.
Section 325 is now my new home!
Congratulations!

Congratulations-Image-2.jpg

Awesome!!!

Great news. Enjoy!

Excellent! Enjoy your new seats!

Welcome Aboard. Just like the rookie players you got 1st tailgate :cool:

My hat's off to anyone who waits 17 years for section 325!

Seriously, congrats and yell your ass off at the games - - we're relying on you!

My condolences to your bank account.

Congrats!!!! Looking forward to pictures..

My condolences to your bank account.
Being a season ticket holder for 26 years, attending four Super Bowls and numerous away games makes me realize that if all that dough was applied to the mortgage it would be nearly paid off by now. o_O But sometimes, just enjoying life for its own sake is a worthwhile investment.

Last edited:
Congrats! As a datapoint, what month and year (I assume 2002 since you said 17 years ago) did you join the list?

Being a season ticket holder for 26 years, attending four Super Bowls and numerous away games makes me realize that if all that dough was applied to the mortgage it would be nearly paid off by now. o_O But sometimes, just enjoying life for its own sake is a worthwhile investment.

I have been going to 3-4 games a year plus playoffs now for the last 15 years. Went to SB 51 and now with Tix at face value...that email was me hitting the lottery given what I WAS paying

Congrats, and damn if someone were to apply now by the time they get accepted Jarrett Stidham and Steve Belichick will be running the show.

Is there one waiting list for all seats or are there separate waiting lists for lower or upper?

Congrats!

I'm curious to see how many season tickets become available when BB/Brady retire

Is there one waiting list for all seats or are there separate waiting lists for lower or upper?

All seats but you always start in the 300s IIRC. I had the option of pick my seats in almost every section in the 300s.

When they mail the tix do they let you know and do you need to sign for them? Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back