PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCCG GDT Wall of Shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just so you now know who the weak of heart are: (particularly galling is our numero uno fan out there. LOL.

AFCCG

moejr

And now the D will crap itself

Banjo

The end of a dynasty. Well, five rings is still pretty good.

Banjo, Today at 9:34 PM

KDPpatsfan, Today at 9:33 PM

No confidence. We just ran a low percentage trick play. You do that when you don’t believe you can beat a team heads up. I don’t have any earthly idea how we pull his out barring something crazy.

Soliel

Nice season. See ya next year. This is a wrap

Soliel, Today at 9:32 PM

crafty213

And that will do it. Congrats to the Jags.

crafty213, Today at 9:28 PM

Pats1989

LightSkinSmurf said:

Yeah, and we have 10 points on the board in the 4th quarter down two scores without gronk. Since we're stating facts. I'm not saying its over but its close.

Oh it's over now.

Pats1989, Today at 9:30 PM

Jadex9

Game. Over. Don't wanna hear it, good year guys! Good luck with the Bortles Bowl lmao

Jadex9, Today at 9:28 PM

LightSkinSmurf

Game over

LightSkinSmurf, Today at 9:28 PM

slash83
Game over guys. Good year fellas.
slash83, Today at 9:27 PM

Its_The_Patriots
Not the Pats time. Nice run guys...

DOGWARZ

Game over

DOGWARZ, Today at 9:28 PM

PatriotsNumero1Fan

Lol. Game over.

PatriotsNumero1Fan, Today at 9:27 PM

Just so you now know who the weak of heart are: (particularly galling is our numero uno fan out there. LOL.
You sir are amazing!!!, i was about to post the exact same thread

Yeah, ok. I'm not at all ashamed to say I thought the game was over. You can feel like the *ultimate fan* for thinking the pats were gonna win the whole time. I speak my mind at all times. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. As a man I can admit when I am.

The only thing that really bothered me about the GDT was all of the comments about McDaniels and Patricia and where their heads are. If you watched the game, you saw BB’s reaction with those guys after Dion’s run to end the game. If you watched the game, you saw Patricia’s tears as he pulled Brady in tight after the game. Those men KNOW this is the last run of them all together and it means something to them. If you think they aren’t focused on the here and now, you haven’t been paying attention.

Yeah, ok. I'm not at all ashamed to say I thought the game was over. You can feel like the *ultimate fan* for thinking the pats were gonna win the whole time. I speak my mind at all times. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. As a man I can admit when I am.

Props for owning it.

Waiting for the other types of responses.

Ian and Mods should ban all the Negative nancy /Debbie downer posters

e460fc22ffcfb120c871dcc8391bcac10e939c84bafe750425ecbd79b0299069.jpg

The sad part is you don’t realize you should be ashamed. Be proud repeating

I thought it was over. Jags had dominated. I'll admit it. I love that Brady plays his best when it's most needed. But I'd wish the urgency ( sometimes) would be there from the start ( with offense & defense as a whole). Eventually, letting a team jump out to a big lead is going to catch up with them.

It looks like the Eagles are going to be the opponent. Just please put your foot on the gas prdal from the start. I want a SB blowout win for once. Please, no more heart attacks until the end.

Hey, @Ian specifically asked us not to post this thread. Not a great look.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
The sad part is you don’t realize you should be ashamed. Be proud repeating

Andy, please. Take off your homer goggles for just a second. That game did not look promising at all. If you doubt that you're being disingenuous. It's not like I stopped cheering or watching the game.

I thought the game was over when Lewis fumbled to be fair so couldn't blame anyone else for thinking it at that moment.

When the Pats converted the 3rd and 18 i knew they were gonna win.

Andy, please. Take off your homer goggles for just a second. That game did not look promising at all. If you doubt that you're being disingenuous. It's not like I stopped cheering or watching the game.
I had no doubt. I was right. You were wrong. Learn from it or continue to be a tool.

Yea man, I admit I was in a pit of despair. Usually, I avoid the gdt because I always say something dumb

I wasn’t going to post this, but it’s still hilarious. Maybe through threads like these on top of the mods kicking out the sky is falling crowd, the GDT will actually be a place for analysis again.

When in this frame, I’m relieved when I’m wrong.

Just do what many have done and put him on the ignore list for a while.. life gets better..

I had no doubt. I was right. You were wrong. Learn from it or continue to be a tool.

I said I was wrong... But let's not act like you were never wrong in your patriots predictions. Get off your high horse. Learn from what? Thinking the pats will lose a game? A game in which they looked horrible all game long? There is nothing to learn from. I thought they would lose based off what I saw all game long. I was wrong. They won. Yay..........stop trying to pick a fight for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes