PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCCG GDT Wall of Shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day though, who cares?! Some ppl lose their ****. Laugh about it and move on. We’re in the effing SB again baby!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!

Yeah, ok. I'm not at all ashamed to say I thought the game was over. You can feel like the *ultimate fan* for thinking the pats were gonna win the whole time. I speak my mind at all times. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. As a man I can admit when I am.

I think the point is the Pats have come back often and many GD posters who have here for years forget that. They whine and moan and disrespect one of the greatest franchises in the history of sports. Football is a 60 minute game.

Same as it always was, this is not my beautiful house....

Eventually, letting a team jump out to a big lead is going to catch up with them.

It looks like the Eagles are going to be the opponent. Just please put your foot on the gas prdal from the start. I want a SB blowout win for once. Please, no more heart attacks until the end.

There is only 1 more game left in the schedule. They have won a game when the other team had a 25 point lead. I think they have proven over time they'll be fine if that happens.

And that NFC game is still going on.

I said I was wrong... But let's not act like you were never wrong in your patriots predictions. Get off your high horse. Learn from what? Thinking the pats will lose a game? A game in which they looked horrible all game long? There is nothing to learn from. I thought they would lose based off what I saw all game long. I was wrong. They won. Yay..........stop trying to pick a fight for no reason.
Yo arent rooting for the bengals.
Giving up on this team is flat out wrong.

Stop being wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a petition should be made on the fans behalf for the team to wear their whites. Please wear the away jersey in the sb.

Hey, @Ian specifically asked us not to post this thread. Not a great look.
People held accountable for saying stupid stuff.. what is wrong with that.

These threads have actually helped the GDT be less crazy.

I choose not to go there though, anymore, and just focus on watching, though I check in mostly on time outs.

"you sound like the type who would be the first one to complain 6 months after Garoppolo is gone and Brady comes up lame that the Pats weren't prepared" - @IllegalContact (to me). Well, Garoppolo is only gone 3 months, but I am not complaining.

"The fact that no 40 year old QB has ever won the Super Bowl would suggest that you have your head firmly planted up your own ass." also @IllegalContact

"Tom Brady has already done plenty of thing that no other QB had done. Why should the Super Bowl be any different?" - ME, in repsonse

Yeah, ok. I'm not at all ashamed to say I thought the game was over. You can feel like the *ultimate fan* for thinking the pats were gonna win the whole time. I speak my mind at all times. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. As a man I can admit when I am.
There's a huge gap between thinking the pats will win (there were times when I didn't) and declaring the game over. If you aren't comfortable living in that grey area then you really should try to get there, because that's playoff football

Just do what many have done and put him on the ignore list for a while.. life gets better..
Right because you did that only after you argued with me and were BLATANLY WRONG so you went into hiding.

There's a huge gap between thinking the pats will win (there were times when I didn't) and declaring the game over. If you aren't comfortable living in that grey area then you really should try to get there, because that's playoff football

When I say "game over" that means I strongly think we are gonna lose. There is nothing wrong with stating that opinion. Absolutely nothing. There is nothing to defend, there is nothing to feel bad about. I thought we were gonna lose, we won. I'm very happy and glad to be wrong.

When I say "game over" that means I strongly think we are gonna lose. There is nothing wrong with stating that opinion. Absolutely nothing. There is nothing to defend, there is nothing to feel bad about. I thought we were gonna lose, we won. I'm very happy and glad to be wrong.

"Game over"doesn't mean "we're more likely to lose than to win". It means game over.

As far as whether there's anything wrong with expressing that opinion, sure I guess that's true if you're cool with being wrong all the time, but you kinda forfeit the right to get indignant when people call you on it.

After being down 28-3 idk how people still diubt. Its never over til its over

But honestly, 28-3 was just one game. He has done it in almost every game. The Pats never, ever get blown out. They fight till the end and will make it a game. After the 2014 Divisional round game. The 2014 Super Bowl. The 2015 Denver game (sure they lost but they fought!). The Pats and especially Brady will always fight. The win is great but the fight is why I love Brady and the Pats. They fight and give you 110%. Always. All they ask is the faith to believe they will try. If you as a fan don't have the heart to fight with them, I think you might want a different team.

you were wrong.
You should know better.

Game over means there's literally no chance to come back at all. If you want to be technical. Clearly I knew there was a chance. I just thought it was very slim at the time.
Then you probably shouldn't have declared the game over

Gotta admit. 2nd qtr and part of 3rd I thought we were toast.
Wife had positive attitude.
Mid 3rd and even after Lewis' fumble I felt that the D would hold and TFB would make ANOTHER 10 points down 4th qtr comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents