PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

im not sure he’s bashing anybody. He’s saying some of the greatest qbs ever had some **** mistakes (and sometimes their teams bailed them out of it), so why not mahommes?
First of all, seeing Nick Wrong drown in his own vomit stew of lies is beyond delicious.

Second, none of Brady's playoff losses were anything like Mahomes' on Sunday. The Chiefs were favored, at home, all healthy, playing well, perfect weather, and facing an opponent that won 4 games last year and 2 games the year before. They blew an 18 point lead due to Mahome's wretched play where he only generated 3 points in the last 40 or so minutes of the game. Not just a couple of hiccups but "worse than you've ever seen" type of play.

Third: this is a year after getting BLOWN OUT of last years Super Bowl. When has Brady or any of the great QB's in history gotten beaten like that in a championship game, in their prime and their team's prime? And to follow that up with this year's historic meltdown? That is LEGACY-BUSTING sh*t.

He isn't what we thought he was. He's clever with busted plays (until he isn't), but he's not "great" let alone an all-time great. He's still young so he could change that, but at this point he's a 1-and-done like so many other decent QB's. For this season just ending, he's in line behind Rodgers, Brady, Allen, Burrow, and Herbert - so he's not top 5. On an All-time list he doesn't even register, he's probably 35th if that. Len Dawson was better.

I just… I just don’t get it.

They even made a little emblem in the bottom.

Just wanted to add my $0.02 to this thread:

**** that ****ing smug, entitled, arrogant ****ing scumbag, and the ENTIRE ****ING QUEEFS ORGANIZATION to ****ING HELL.

Praise Satan!
In retrospect and with 20-15 hindsight through my heinie I'm beginning to fear that our near 20 year stomp thru the NFL was because my rabid Patriots fan the Captain actually did sell his soul to the Prince of Darkness.

You'll understand when they do this for your boi, Dreamy JimmyG.

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

In retrospect and with 20-15 hindsight through my heinie I'm beginning to fear that our near 20 year stomp thru the NFL was because my rabid Patriots fan the Captain actually did sell his soul to the Prince of Darkness.

I did (otherwise I would never see enough Pats games on TV), but was also told that it wouldn't work every year because the Other Guy still has enough power to **** things up because he's such a ****ing tool... Praise Satan.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back