PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

This is the greatest night in the history of

Not for me….2001….Tom Brady and Patriots first SB WIN against Rams..one of Greatest moments of my life for sure!!!!!!

Jones isn’t a Chase WR away from being on the level of Burrow and those guys
I just said Burrow is a good comp for Mac. I didn't say they're equal.

All time great choke. Mahomes was awful in the second half. Easily worst playoff game he’s ever played.

Chiefs as the scrappy upstart … funny.
WTF? In what universe weren't they supposed to be here? Their roster is as good as anyone, how the hell is that "against all odds"???

That's like me starting a fist fight with an 8 year old, losing, and then saying "I was never supposed to win - against all odds I held my own, what a battle, they counted me out and put me down, I lost though still though, thanks for an incredible ride"

Doesn't his father routinely pop off? His own wife even had the audacity to **** on his WRs after a SuperBowl loss.
The Mahomes clown crew is all over the place all the time, even causing trouble at opponents stadiums. It is a complete clown show. Brady's father has said a few things over the past 22 years and his wife did once. This clown crew shows that Mahomes is soft

I never got the Romo hype, but he has become insufferable and parody of what he was when he first started doing color.
Romo sucks and blows!!

WTF? In what universe weren't they supposed to be here? Their roster is as good as anyone, how the hell is that "against all odds"???

That's like me starting a fist fight with an 8 year old, losing, and then saying "I was never supposed to win - against all odds I held my own, what a battle, they counted me out and put me down, I lost though still though, thanks for an incredible ride"
Six weeks ago people were predicting the Chiefs would miss the playoffs. The defense is genuinely bad. I agree painting them as giant underdogs is silly. But they were hardly one of the more talented teams in the league. They should have been done last week.

Six weeks ago people were predicting the Chiefs would miss the playoffs. The defense is genuinely bad. I agree painting them as giant underdogs is silly. But they were hardly one of the more talented teams in the league. They should have been done last week.
Have to disagree, at least offensively they're arguably tops in the NFL.

Have to disagree, at least offensively they're arguably tops in the NFL.
The defense balled out for close to two months straight near the end of the season, too. Saying they're not one of the more talented teams is insane.

The defense balled out for close to two months straight near the end of the season, too. Saying they're not one of the more talented teams is insane.
Their secondary is pretty bad but the D line is very good.

Jones isn’t a Chase WR away from being on the level of Burrow and those guys

You have no way of knowing that. Burrow is in his second year and "those guys" also have more experience than Mac. We'll see what Mac might compare to if/when he gets an elite receiver to throw to.

There goes my remote.

Now I know just how hard getting to a SB is.

I was dead wrong on this game.

I was wrong on Mahomes today.

This isn't losing to a Belichick/Brady combo. This is losing to an average team that lost 7 games!!!

This was a first class choke.

Unbelievable.

Hang in there.

Fans ~35 and under suffer a shared illusion because of TB
It was boringly, predictably normal for them to see one guy in 1/2 the SB, for TWENTY YEARS

"This is Normal. This is what happens"
That has become an expectation-- okay, now that will happen to my team...

Buf, KC, LAR

GB forums were just burned to the ground after this years loss.

TB effect.

NE was a heavy favorite in both ratbird losses, -7.5 and -7 , right on par with the -7 the cheefs were favored by...

Its only the biggest upset for you because you are a cheefs fluffer
Maaan, if this cat wants to argue that his team won with the biggest choke job in 20 years, let him have it. We lost, but but but we lost in a bigger surprise than anyone else. My QB sucked more balls than any qb in yearrrrrs.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back