PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

Do you think that when the Chiefs blow a playoff game it makes me happy? Do you think that really gives me pleasure?

Well it does
I haven't been this happy to be this wrong about a game since I kept hoping the '04 Yankees would just put the Sox out of our misery...

Was also hoping my definitive "no chance" posts would jinx KC, and when they screwed up at the end of the half, I looked at my wife and said, "Hmm."

Got to watch the Chiefs lose, and I won moneyline on Bengals, plus all my props

Wowee wow what a day!

reaction-boner.gif

So happy. Haven’t been that excited for an outcome that didn’t affect the Pats in a long, long time

FU Mahomes, and your loathsome girl and your equally loathsome, no-talent brother.

FU Hill! We know that you did break your son’s arm.

FU Kelce! Nice neck tackle on the INT, you scumbag.

And FU Romo, you jinx-attempting motherf*cker.

Last edited:
This game shows Mac goes as far as the supporting cast you put around him. He needs a top flight WR.

I'm usually not one for schadenfreude, but it's nice to see that a qb can't be crowned GOAT by winning 1 SB on his rookie contract.
Yeah, and his monster cap hits haven't even triggered yet. His cap hit this year was $7M. Next year, it's $35M. From 2023 through 2031, it's between $44M and $59M per year.

Not to troll, but just think, Brady could be playing the Bengals in the SB if he didn't lose to the Rams...:rofl:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back