PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

So happy. Haven’t been that excited for an outcome that didn’t affect the Pats in a long, long time

FU Mahomes, and your loathsome girl and your equally loathsome, no-talent brother.

FU Hill! We know that you did brake your son’s arm.

FU Kelce! Nice neck tackle on the INT, you scumbag.

And FU Romo, you jinx-attempting motherf*cker.

This post is so ****ing out of line.

The word is ”break” not “brake”

The rest of the post: yes, exactly.

4 straight AFC title games at home...2-2...ouch...

Now Kelce and Hill are a year older, Raiders getting McD/Z, Chargers gonna be better, and Hackett in Denver....the AFC West won't be a cake walk...the Chiefs likely won't be able to get a first round BYE again with the new seven team format in the AFC....

21-3 choke job incoming with a couple Mahomes INTs, including one in OT.

It's like the closer the Chiefs get to the SB, the worse Mahomes plays.
Come on.

How many here had the Bengals coming back like this?

I'll admit I said game over.

Yeah, and his monster cap hits haven't even triggered yet. His cap hit this year was $7M. Next year, it's $35M. From 2023 through 2031, it's between $44M and $59M per year.
They are $15m under next year.

They'll just keep restructuring.

Benefits of a QB in his 20s

paul feig look GIF

Maybe he will be in LA. My co-worker said he's dating EJ Johnson (Magic Johnson's son). Probably not true but I just went along with it.

Sure, but he won't have the access with his brother not playing there. Nor will any of the media care about him. If Patrick was playing, at least the entertainment media would give this moron a stage.

There goes my remote.

Now I know just how hard getting to a SB is.

I was dead wrong on this game.

I was wrong on Mahomes today.

This isn't losing to a Belichick/Brady combo. This is losing to an average team that lost 7 games!!!

This was a first class choke.

Just now for me.

Mahomes is taking some significant heat (as he should)

Please provide us with screen shots of some of the best material, if you don't mind.

So happy. Haven’t been that excited for an outcome that didn’t affect the Pats in a long, long time

FU Mahomes, and your loathsome girl and your equally loathsome, no-talent brother.

FU Hill! We know that you did brake your son’s arm.

FU Kelce! Nice neck tackle on the INT, you scumbag.

And FU Romo, you jinx-attempting motherf*cker.

Yeah how did Kelce get away with that? I mean there's chiefs refs and then there's that...christ.

Not to troll, but just think, Brady could be playing the Bengals in the SB if he didn't lose to the Rams...:rofl:
He could have played a little better in the first half, but when it came time, Brady got the game tied. The Bucs' defense played so well in the second half by forcing those turnovers (Bowles can't dial those up), but it was ultimately Bowles screwing the Bucs over by calling COVER ZERO against the league's best QB against blitzes. Result: the best WR in the league 1 on 1 with maybe the 10th "best" safety in the league.

Joe Burrow is the closest QB to Brady. He’ll throw inside slants with the game on the line and lives on those tight window throws at the first down marker. Everyone said it when he was at LSU, and it’s true. The AFC is a powerhouse of young QBs now.

They are $15m under next year.

They'll just keep restructuring.

Benefits of a QB in his 20s
You can’t restructure forever. They have to at least eat 20M next year, and probably will eat the 35

As others have said, Cincinnati is a good reference point for New England. Burrow is a decent comp for Mac. The Cincinnati OL is worse than New England's and Mixon is probably a bit better than Harris. The obvious glaring difference is Chase.

There goes my remote.

Now I know just how hard getting to a SB is.

I was dead wrong on this game.

I was wrong on Mahomes today.

This isn't losing to a Belichick/Brady combo. This is losing to an average team that lost 7 games!!!

This was a first class choke.
At least you can come back and admit it

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick