PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC North

Shed83

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Despite our horrendous injury list we have now given the steelers their record loss and the ravens their heaviest ever home defeat!

Pleasing!!!

To bad we couldn't have beat Cincy.

The most pleasing aspect is that we have done it with physicality, and "out toughing" the very blue collar/tough division of the AFCN.

We haven't been seeing that lately. I think we would have walked away with the SB easily this year with one/two less injuries, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

The Pats have done a good job overcoming adversity and winning games. The team is being coached well, making good play calls, and executing well. Now hopefully the Pats make it to the Superbowl this season.:)

The Pats have done a good job overcoming adversity and winning games. The team is being coached well, making good play calls, and executing well. Now hopefully the Pats make it to the Superbowl this season.:)

I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out to you or not, but I find it pretty cool that you stuck around and have been closely following the team even despite your favorite player not making it to the roster in the summer time.

I think that separates you from the "average" Tim Tebow fan, in the sense that you still care enough to have paid for a membership and are following the team here.

Just wanted to express those thoughts, for whatever it may be worth to you.

me too...you know I am in love with you , CC...I cannot keep it a secret any longer...:blush:

me too...you know I am in love with you , CC...I cannot keep it a secret any longer...:blush:

I don't mean to ballwash, but I think it's kind of cool that CC has stayed around to learn more about our team, + decided to stay and support the site despite Tebow not making it.

I may be wrong, but I don't remember seeing that before.

yeah...all the "just football talkers" like Ironman and Demos disappeared along with that rag tag army of 'Bowites headed up by the reprehensible Remarker (Marcus the county jail hack)and all his aliases. CC has always stayed the course and spoken her piece even in the face of rebuke. That is the mark of character. I wish they had found a spot for the 'Bow earlier in the season when the Pats had so many injuries, but his insistence on playing QB only doomed his season this year. He'll be back I believe, in some capacity.

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate your support. This is a great site and I feel blessed to be apart of this experience with you guys. You guys and many others have made me feel nothing but welcomed regardless of my Tim Tebow support, my beliefs etc. God Bless you guys and go Patriots. I am hoping to see the Patriots and the 49ers in this years Super Bowl. Also special thanks to Ian and the mods for keeping things in order on this site.

SECRET??? Hell, the initials of you both are carved and surrounded by hearts and arrows on every tree in the Bavarian Forest.

SECRET??? Hell, the initials of you both are carved and surrounded by hearts and arrows on every tree in the Bavarian Forest.

I just saw some graffiti written here on a bridge in Pittsburgh, so apparently the news has spread many miles:

Joker + CC

:p

ITT: Kontra learns that CC is a woman.

875.gif

ITT: Kontra learns that CC is a woman.

875.gif

After having had exchanged some PM's with CC, I had my strong suspicion.

This is the first confirmation that I am getting too though.

After having had exchanged some PM's with CC, I had my strong suspicion.

This is the first confirmation that I am getting too though.

Were they inappropriate PM's? ;)

Were they inappropriate PM's? ;)

Nah, they were actually just answering some basic questions about forum protocol, dealing with the knuckleheads, and her asking my opinion about Tebow's chances of staying, if he could possibly play another position, etc.

In all seriousness, I give her even more props for staying now, knowing that she's a chick---not to sound sexist or anything. There were a lot who were kind of rough at times, and she hung in there like a champ.

Nah, they were actually just answering some basic questions about forum protocol, dealing with the knuckleheads, and her asking my opinion about Tebow's chances of staying, if he could possibly play another position, etc.

In all seriousness, I give her even more props for staying now, knowing that she's a chick---not to sound sexist or anything. There were a lot who were kind of rough at times, and she hung in there like a champ.

Speaking of chicks, is that your squeeze as your Avatar?

The silver lining of losing to the Bungles is that Cinci stays ahead of Bal'more & PitsDirt,
2 of my least favorite franchises in any sport. And had the Pats taken care of business
in Miami, the Bungles loss would have meant nothing to us.

To bad we couldn't have beat Cincy.

I think that storm at the end of the game took our chances on that last drive.

I know Brady doesn't give a damn to that TD streak record but at the end of the game I was more upset because of losing the streak than the loss itself.

To me what has been more impressive at least against the ravens was how we did it. It wasnt on bradys arm...he only passed 26 times! They did it with the running game.

The most impressive drive I thought was the one to ice it where they ran 9 straight times all the way into the endzone.

If we can be physical and set up the run game like that it will keep brady clean and nake us a dangerous team. I hope we stick with it.

To me what has been more impressive at least against the ravens was how we did it. It wasnt on bradys arm...he only passed 26 times! They did it with the running game.

The most impressive drive I thought was the one to ice it where they ran 9 straight times all the way into the endzone.

If we can be physical and set up the run game like that it will keep brady clean and nake us a dangerous team. I hope we stick with it.

Shades of Clock Killin Corey Dillon in the playoffs against the Colts.....

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back