PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East Race

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Bills entered the week as the #1 seed in the AFC

They are now 3rd place in the AFC East and drop to the 6th seed.

1. Dolphins (7-3)
2. Jets (6-3)
3. Bills (6-3)
4. Pats (5-4)

Pats now a 1.5 games out of 1st with 4 division games to go.

1. Dolphins (7-3)
2. Jets (6-3)
3. Bills (6-3)
4. Pats (5-4)

It was really nice to see the Vikings win in Buffalo today and break those table abuser’s hearts up there!!

They TRIED to give it to Barfalo, but Vikings still won!

1. Dolphins (7-3)
2. Jets (6-3)
3. Bills (6-3)
4. Pats (5-4)

Someone pls correct me if I'm wrong, but next week, if Bills lose and Pats win, Pats would be in 2nd place, and Bills would be in last place. I don't see the Bills losing to the Browns, but it's fun to think about, especially with Myles Garrett on the prowl.

The Bills had to work really really hard to lose that game. Good work guys.

The Patriots are notorious for playing half asleep after too much time off.

stock-photo-don-t-count-your-chickens-before-they-are-hatched-132188255.jpg

The Pats have the Jets, Bills X 2, Dolphins, Vikings, Cardinals, and Bengals left. Fat chance this team makes it to 2nd place in the AFCE or better.

This is a huge 3 game stretch coming up. If the Pats could take all 3 they'd be in great position to take the AFCE in the last 2 games. I know I predicted a 10-7 record in Ian's early season prediction thread but I didn't really think they could do it. Now I do.

I still see buffalo regrouuping and taking the division in the end. Pretty banged up right now. They had similar mid season struggles last year and finished strong. It is probably going to cost them a bye again meaning having to go to arrowhead which doesn’t typically end well for them.

I still see buffalo regrouuping and taking the division in the end. Pretty banged up right now. They had similar mid season struggles last year and finished strong. It is probably going to cost them a bye again meaning having to go to arrowhead which doesn’t typically end well for them.
With Tua playing mistake free ball Miami is for real. I think they can keep up with or outscore those two West Coast Teams on the road. It's almost impossible to hold them under 20.

With Tua playing mistake free ball Miami is for real.

Still not sold on their defense though, and I think thats what seperates buffalo because when healthy their d is actually very good. They just have a ton of injuries right now.

Still not sold on their defense though, and I think thats what seperates buffalo because when healthy their d is actually very good. They just have a ton of injuries right now.
They are not piling up the sacks like us but their key guys got some good hits in on the QB. Wilkins - Chubb - Ingram and Phillips should be good enough in the end. We are going to NEED to win that Second game against them we ain't holding them to 15 and Tua is perfect against us.

They are not piling up the sacks like us but their key guys got some good hits in on the QB. Wilkins - Chubb - Ingram and Phillips should be good enough in the end. We are going to NEED to win that Second game against them we ain't holding them to 15 and Tua is perfect against us.

It depends on our offense and if they can turn things around. Defensively we held our own in week 1. Im confident they can slow them down again , especially in foxboro in December. But they wont win it alone

This season reminds me of the late 90s/early 00s AFC East when 3 or 4 teams were all in contention for the division title or playoff spots. My gut says Buffalo will still end up winning the division, with Miami 2nd, and us 3rd. But I hope I'm wrong and we can steal this.

This season reminds me of the late 90s/early 00s AFC East when 3 or 4 teams were all in contention for the division title or playoff spots. My gut says Buffalo will still end up winning the division, with Miami 2nd, and us 3rd. But I hope I'm wrong and we can steal this.
Buffalo have the talent to win every game they play but Josh Allen can be reckless and give Teams life on the road. Yes they have some winnable road games left if Allen plays smart.

the Bills are legit. But so dependent on Allen running. The Dolphins are so surprisingly explosive and even dominant at times on offense. It may be a legit race between those 2. I don't think Pats have any chance of winning the division. We'll be 3rd if all goes well.

the Bills are legit. But so dependent on Allen running. The Dolphins are so surprisingly explosive and even dominant at times on offense. It may be a legit race between those 2. I don't think Pats have any chance of winning the division. We'll be 3rd if all goes well.
We could see Three Teams from the AFC East making it if we hold serve. I think the Chargers are in trouble and have some tough games coming up.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back