PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFC Division Round: Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will the outcome be between the 10-7 Bengals and 11-6 Titans?

• Titans win by 4 or more

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Titans win by 3 or less

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bengals win

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my immediate thought when they went for 2...old school...TAKE THE POINT TAKE THE LEAD
And to make that point even more, Cincy kicked 4 field goals. They didn’t do what these analytics people told them to do, go for it on 4th

Bengals have a shot next week, although I don't see them winning twice against KC this year. Buffalo? Who knows.
I think they stand a better chance against Buffalo.

But I'm guessing they will be at least 7 point underdogs regardless.

If my Chiefs lose (30% chance), I do not want to see Buffalo in a SB.

Ugh.

I hate them.

All these analysts blaming tannehill is funny. he has always been the same. What happened to the "king" returning making a difference. ?

Bengals had a nice run, but they get run off the field by KC or Buffalo next week.
BUF is soooo up n down. While you’re probably right, I’d want to travel there if I was a Cincy fan.

BUF is soooo up n down. While you’re probably right, I’d want to travel there if I was a Cincy fan.
KC for sure beats them down.

Your right, Buffalo has shown to be up and down. But they have playoff experience and they won’t have a let down if they take out the Chiefs tomorrow.

Same old Tannehill, chokes when it mattered.

Bengals will get destroyed next week.

Yeah they are better off against Buffalo.

Not that I think they'll win.

Only Buccs or Rams can save us now.

Cant watch Chiefs or Bills win the SB.

No way buffalo loses AFCCG at home if they beat KC tomorrow which i think happens tomorrow.

Well done, Cincy. What a performance by McPherson. Love seeing Vrabel the coach sad. Maybe he will wake up tomorrow a little less arrogant.

As for Cincy….they obviously need some OL help and have an abundance of WRs. I wonder whether they would be interested in a Wynn for Boyd swap, if the Pats resign big Trent. Same cap number (10m).

I had to do research.

Tennessee lost to Baltimore in 00 & 08 as one seed.

They lost to Cincy today.

When was the other time?
Yea I don't think he's accurate. It's 3 losses as #1.

Maybe he's confused w McNair being starter for #1 BAL in 06?

All these analysts blaming tannehill is funny. he has always been the same. What happened to the "king" returning making a difference. ?
He didn’t look right to me: slower, less aggressive.

Tannehill - :rofl:

No way buffalo loses AFCCG at home if they beat KC tomorrow which i think happens tomorrow.
I think Buffalo and Greenbay though I would rather see Tampa and Buffalo and for Brady to beat Buffalo again

Ugh...what about GB?

GB against KC or Buffalo would be a pick em.
amazing...once again you outerworld fans dismiss any possibility that a certain GOAT has a chance to represent in the Super Bowl....you're like an ostrich...head buried in the sand

All we need is for GreenCow to show up and we could have a bills and a chiefs fan talking about the game tommorow on a pats message board.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back