PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow palamalu gets the collagen in the lips ... :p

Sexy Rexy next on CBS

213rzt2.gif

ahahahahahahaha, LMFAO

Too bad ... Rex has wood thinking he was going to get the Johnsons foot soap dumped on his head.

213rzt2.gif

idk how most others here feel, but this outcome does absolutely nothing to make me feel better about last week :( i dont even wanna watch the super bowl, that should be us!!!!

Granted, the Steelers offense and Ben looked like complete dogdoodoo, but on defense you saw the Steelers shutting down the Jets run game and putting pressure on Sanchez.

Face it: the Patriots defense is seriously deficient on the frontlines. We're about 2 players away there.

Rexy said to the team before the game: "visualize...just picture those AFC Champion hats and shirts on the OTHER team..." bwahahaha :rofl:

Dear Lord...could you imagine BB motivating the Pats with winning (non SB winning) tee shirts???

let me know if anyone gets a link of LT crying like the little girl he is, thanks

you SD fans dont like LT ..i thought you guys were rooting for him

Rex fat ass still talking, shut up fat ass ringless prick
213rzt2.gif

Ryans press conference.
"If you want to criticize us go ahead, but you got no right"

Rex fat ass still talking, shut up fat ass ringless prick
213rzt2.gif

No kidding. "People wanna criticize us .. you go ahead. But you got no right." Huh? THis was how he ended his opening statement, no questions even asked yet. Guy needs some therapy.

I love it.

We have no right to criticize the Jets - even though they've been running their mouths since last July.

Green Bay favored by 2.5 points.

"We'll be back next year, and tell you what, next year we're planning on winning this thing."

What the hell was he doing this week, celebrating?

Nigerian Children should be expecting that huge box of AFC Championship Jets gear to be dropped off by plane sometime next week.

I hope Nigerian kids like the color green :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryans press conference.
"If you want to criticize us go ahead, but you got no right"

And he said no one ever believed in us. What, you guys were favored to win the afc east.

"We'll be back next year, and tell you what, next year we're planning on winning this thing."

If not for being so outdated, this would have made great "Priceless" list fodder.

Hahaha. He's said that same line about 3 times now as Head Coach of the Jets.

Nigerian Children should be expecting that huge box of AFC Championship Jets gear to be dropped off by plane sometime next week.

I hope Nigerian kids like the color green :cool:

In size XXXL

Last eight AFC Champions have been won by three teams.

2010: Steelers
2009: Colts
2008: Steelers
2007: Patriots
2006: Colts
2005: Steelers
2004; Patriots
2003: Patriots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference