PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop with the excuses for our team?The bottom line is that they didnt execute.The steelers are executing and getting pressure on Sanchez.

That's a real NFL defense there.

I don't care about this game. But the Steelers really shows our deficiency. Someday, some one will explain how the coaching staffs dropped the ball on that game. One-dimensional offense. Brady's mistake. Play turtle while behind 7-3, let a 2nd year player called a faked punt in our territory. And gave up 7 before the half.

I'm tired of excuse. All that high scoring stuffs did all year was hiding the team weakness.

theganggreen.com not letting any guests in :rofl:

I would hope so. The Patriots played like ****ies.
Nah, Brady played like a *****. I think he was hallucinating out there. What the feck was he sniffing before the game.

Great start to the half.

There you go Dirty Sanchez march down the field :rofl:

Someone wrote on twitter:

"I got up from my chair to get a drink from the fridge and have already outrushed the Jets." :rocker:

It's a game thread, not a BJGE thread. The rest of your post is just idiocy.

You're going to bash BJGE forever because he outplayed your binky. You're easy to see through.

theganggreen.com not letting any guests in :rofl:

I have got accounts to that **** house, do you want one to see what they are feeting about?

Why would Greene fake an injury?

Word up is that Lady T has a severe vaginal pull

Didn't they tell him to leave that thing alone? :D

Green goes down - -nice shove Ziggy. Probably got the wind knocked out of him.

Come on Pitt. DO NO LET UP.

Its even more baffling as to why the pats could not come up with and execute a game plan to beat these jets at home with the active roster that they had.

Someone wrote on twitter:

"I got up from my chair to get a drink from the fridge and have already outrushed the Jets." :rocker:

You just cursed us

Casey Hampton is fired up.

I have got accounts to that **** house, do you want one to see what they are feeting about?

If you have a foot in the door feel free to post some of the fan melt down. :D

LOL Sanchize doesnt know what hes doing

Right out of halftime and has to use a timeout

the real jets showing up today. makes me think we got there best game and they got our worst. we just laid an egg last week.

Its even more baffling as to why the pats could not come up with and execute a game plan to beat these jets at home with the active roster that they had.

A coaching staff disaster like the Jints SB game

coolguy and vuudu on my troll list. Really would appreciate it if responses to them went unquoted.

I'm not shocked that the Jets are getting their sh!t pushed in right now. They are a good team, but not elite in any sort of way. Their offense is pathetic and any type of pressure will rattle their QB.

I am impressed by Big Ben and his playmaking abilities. I hate to say it, but he is the best big game QB in the NFL right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes