PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Add Mitchell Trubisky to possible road to Patriots QB

As bad as we complain about taking Harry over Metcalf/Brown/insert name here, how do you think Bears and 49ers fans feel passing on both Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes?
Both have better records than Houston since.

Mitch always looks like he's a freshman in college who's late for his first class and can't find the right building.
He's another 1st round college QB who just can't hack the pros.

Mitch always looks like he's a freshman in college who's late for his first class and can't find the right building.
He's another 1st round college QB who just can't hack the pros.

when I watch trask and Jones play in college, I see trubisky when he was at unc!

Hell no, Trubisky is like everything BB doesn't want in a QB wrapped in one package. He is terrible at reading the game, isn't a good thrower when it comes to accuracy and has no football smarts. If thats all he can do with the weapons he has in Chicago, just imagine what he would do with the what we have on offense.

Hell no, Trubisky is like everything BB doesn't want in a QB wrapped in one package. He is terrible at reading the game, isn't a good thrower when it comes to accuracy and has no football smarts. If thats all he can do with the weapons he has in Chicago, just imagine what he would do with the what we have on offense.
Sounds like a Cam Newton

tenor.gif

If the market isn’t brisk for Trubisky I’d take him as a reasonably priced bridge reclamation guy along with a rookie QB. He could potentially look better in this system with a power run game around him and solid O-Line. He looked good yesterday, his receivers were dropping balls all over the place and punching opponents and getting tossed from the game.

If the market isn’t brisk for Trubisky I’d take him as a reasonably priced bridge reclamation guy along with a rookie QB. He could potentially look better in this system with a power run game around him and solid O-Line. He looked good yesterday, his receivers were dropping balls all over the place and punching opponents and getting tossed from the game.

Looked good?

They scored 9 points and six of those were in absolute garbage time! I'm sorry but after 4 years that is how he looks, he isn't getting much better. I can only assume whoever traded up to draft him ahead of both Mahomes and Watson has lost his job.

Trubisky is NEVER going to be good. hard pass

Looked good?

They scored 9 points and six of those were in absolute garbage time! I'm sorry but after 4 years that is how he looks, he isn't getting much better. I can only assume whoever traded up to draft him ahead of both Mahomes and Watson has lost his job.

I agree with everything you said.... the only thing I would have added would be to capitalize and bold HARD PASS!....otherwise it was perfect

Winning the first NVP will price him out of New England

Looked good?

If you fused Cam and Stidham together you would get Trubisky. No Thank You!

I want absolutely zero part of him. He is barely an upgrade over Cam but would cost much more.

If the team were stacked Trubisky probably could pull of a Trent Dilfer/Manning in Denver game plan, but that margin of error succeeds once a decade.

What, Marc Wilson and Scott Secules aren't available?

Regards,
Chris

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes