PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I know AB is a world class dirtbag, he is still a very good WR and better than what the Pats have healthy right now. If he is cleared to play again, I would hate to see him go to a team that we might have to meet in the playoffs.

As much as I know AB is a world class dirtbag, he is still a very good WR and better than what the Pats have healthy right now. If he is cleared to play again, I would hate to see him go to a team that we might have to meet in the playoffs.
Been saying this all week.

Glazer says it'll be weeks before the NFL is done with it's investigation

No Sanu.
Now no Dorsett.
And still no Brown.

But hey, at least we still got Bendover Bob’s ego.....

I don’t understand why that is. What’s the hold up here?

What's the urgency ? Nobody is stopping a team from signing AB. As long as he is not signed there is no rush for the league.

You can always offer him a contract that voids if he gets suspended.

What's the urgency ? Nobody is stopping a team from signing AB. As long as he is not signed there is no rush for the league.

You can always offer him a contract that voids if he gets suspended.
Fair enough I guess. I wonder if a team could simply sign him now knowing they may not have him for a few weeks, but maybe he will be available for your postseason run. He would have to be cheap.

There's probably at least 30+ more scummy players in the league than AB. And I'm sure several owners are worse behind closed doors, too. It's a football team of over 60 guys - not a church choir -- you're always going to have a few less-than-ideal characters. His All-Pro talent and the void he'd fill for the team far outweighs any character concerns. Many Pats players including Brady seemed to really like him.

It's possible that no team will touch him until he gets cleared of the allegations. Really no idea what the NFL's 'investigation' timeline is like.

There's probably at least 30+ more scummy players in the league than AB. And I'm sure several owners are worse behind closed doors, too. It's a football team of over 60 guys - not a church choir -- you're always going to have a few less-than-ideal characters. His All-Pro talent and the void he'd fill for the team far outweighs any character concerns. Many Pats players including Brady seemed to really like him.

He's not playing this season.

A.B. isn't playing this season.

I don’t really understand why we don’t force the leagues hand. He already cost money towards our cap. Sign him and if the leagues puts him on the exempt list than we have to pay him a few million bucks to not play on another playoff contender. Seems like good business.

Saw the Glazer report that the NFL is still weeks away from a decision.

they’re just going to freeze him out. AB isn’t playing this year, gonna have to make it work with the squad that we have

Today was another reason for why we need AB back. Anemic again. The OL held up reasonably well on occasion but our receivers simply aren’t good enough.

please Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick