PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel if Jonathan was running the show this would of went down already, heck AB might of never been released to begin with.

Only because Jonathan isn't the paragon of virtue that his father is.

Which is good. Because what we need is an aging owner that wants to stick his nose into the football side of things.

And maybe a finger in the anus while enjoying a pull and tug.

I’ll admit it, I am greedy I want a 7th Super Bowl and AB will help the Pats reach that greed.

Well, Bill said go talk to Kraft about it.

Bill was asked a question about a former player apologizing to the owner. It doesn't involve him at all, so he did exactly what he always does in a situation like that one. Finding a hidden meaning in his response simply means you're looking for one.

Bill was asked a question about a former player apologizing to the owner. It doesn't involve him at all, so he did exactly what he always does in a situation like that one. Finding a hidden meaning in his response simply means you're looking for one.
Why do you think Brown only went after (and later apologized to) Kraft specifically and not BB?

You’ll have to talk to Kontra about that.

I’ll admit it, I am greedy I want a 7th Super Bowl and AB will help the Pats reach that greed.

Well, like, that’s almost all of us, isn’t it?

With all the injuries (Sanu, Dorsett) we now have to pick between the best WR of the last decade still in his prime or the worst receiver in the league (Quincy Adeboyejo). Tough choice...
Shmessy would happily pick AdeboYeYo because:

1. AB has never won a SB; and
2. Pats have won 6 SBs without AB.

Sound logic there. Lmfao

Jesus. Why do you think Brown insulted him, and ONLY him, in the first place?

Because Belichick wasn't busted getting a * at a massage parlor. Because Kraft is the money man, and he's the one that withheld a signing bonus because of Brown's legal troubles 8 months after getting busted getting that * at that massage parlor. Because Belichick had no legal comparison for Brown to use along with Kraft and Roethlisberger.

Well, like, that’s almost all of us, isn’t it?
Some people don’t want it as much as those of us who want to make the team (a lot) better when we can.

We need a compromise:

kraft heads off to some spa in Miami for a happy ending,

brown deletes his social media accounts,

bb resigns brown who becomes a beast for us.

Brady collects another super bowl mvp award!!!!!

Because Belichick wasn't busted getting a * at a massage parlor. Because Kraft is the money man, and he's the one that withheld a signing bonus because of Brown's legal troubles 8 months after getting busted getting that * at that massage parlor. Because Belichick had no legal comparison for Brown to use along with Kraft and Roethlisberger.
It’s because Kraft was behind AB being cut. Brady and Belichick did not want him kicked to the curb like Bobby “for the best of the 32” Kraft.

It’s because Kraft was behind AB being cut. Brady and Belichick did not want him kicked to the curb like Bobby “for the best of the 32” Kraft.
Kraft - please bring brown back!!!!

Robert Kraft screwing us over once again. Just get the geezer some prostitutes and distract him from getting involved in football ops. He is a pansy

Quarter of a century of that guy just ruining it all for New England fans........:rolleyes:

Kraft - please bring brown back!!!!

Isn’t going to happen, 31 other owners don’t want it. Kraft will appease them before Brady and Bill.

Come on now. You’re smarter than that. And he blasted Kraft before the news broke about the signing bonus. It was in the wake of him being cut. Kraft wanted it. Kraft was behind it. Otherwise, he would have ran his mouth about BB too. The guy has no filter. But yeah... STOKED about Kraft getting involved in the football operations like that even though he isn’t a football guy and relinquished that role for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes