PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curran also said recently, that if Gronk ever decided to unretire it wouldn’t be for the Patriots. He would never play in a Pats uniform again. He said it as fact, not just speculation and he said it on nbcsn early edition last Monday night.

He also says that this is Brady’s last year with the Patriots.

Curran used to be a good reporter, but not any more. Now he’s a prostitute.

What's funny is he wasn't cut because of the Taylor case.

You guys keep climbing up the wrong tree!

Sure, that had nothing to do with it. ( eye roll)

And why are you bringing up Putin?

The 2018 NEP. SB MVP Julian Edelman. 10 catches for 141 yards. That’s E- leet.

If Gronk wasn’t playing in that in game Julian Edelman would not be MVP as most likely he would have been double and tripled covered.

That is what we are going to see with this offense until someone else steps up, unfortunately no one has 10 games in.

Curran also said recently, that if Gronk ever decided to unretire it wouldn’t be for the Patriots. He would never play in a Pats uniform again. He said it as fact, not just speculation and he said it on nbcsn early edition last Monday night.

He also says that this is Brady’s last year with the Patriots.

none of that has been disproven

So lemme get this straight.

Curran and Reiss are reporting AB is not happening in NE,.......but the lemmings are dancing that some unemployed basement guy named Mo Chanel (must smell alot) and Turkey Brylcreem are "reporting" AB is coming to the Patriots?????

You guys are all gonna win the Mega Millions lottery any moment, aren't ya? :D:D:D

anigif_original-grid-image-25198-1417473135-9.gif

Which is good. Because what we need is an aging owner that wants to stick his nose into the football side of things.

But it seems he already has. Hence, Belichick's quote.

Which is good. Because what we need is an aging owner that wants to stick his nose into the football side of things.

I’m with you. I think Bill was saying Kraft made this decision not me.

I feel if Jonathan was running the show this would of went down already, heck AB might of never been released to begin with.

none of that has been disproven

It kinda did with Gronk at least when he said he would have retired if he were traded.

Curran has been saying for years that Brady is on his way out in New England. Every year it’s same narrative different excuse.

Robert Kraft screwing us over once again. Just get the geezer some prostitutes and distract him from getting involved in football ops. He is a pansy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes