PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB threatens to retire (Helmet-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but if you totally ignore the timing, the message, and the fact that he secretly taped a conversation with his head coach and tried to make him look bad, the quality and visual effects of the post were outstanding. Really well done.
I find the recording of private conversations between he and Rosenhaus & Chucky most disturbing.

That is a violation of personal trust and privacy. Crazy

That is a violation of personal trust and privacy. Crazy

Also a violation of the law.

That this guy could post this, presumably thinking it would accomplish anything except show what a douche he is, says everything.

That this guy could post this, presumably thinking it would accomplish anything except show what a douche he is, says everything.
Exactly. It's insane.

I guess if you’re a billionaire, it wouldn’t matter to most women if you had a scrotum attached to your forehead, but ************, is nobody talking to him about that? That is a laser precision bowl cut. It’s not even a bowl cut. What the hell even is that?

Started reading this but couldn't even get through half of it:

From The Mag: Don't underestimate Mark Davis, or the Raiders

My guess is that he just doesn't listen to anyone and like most multi-millionaires or billionaires he has surrounded himself with sycophants or people who just say "yes" all the time.

He never had a job his entire life, and boom- suddenly he's in charge of the Raiders franchise.

I'm now starting to think that Gruden is being overruled.

And there are actually people who genuinely scratch their heads and wonder why the supremely competent Patriots are always at the top of the totem pole.

Sounds a lot like things in Clownboys land with his supreme eminence Jerrah constantly meddling with Jason Garrett. JG must be getting many benjamins to tolerate that old doucheboy's sideshow antics.

Only if Gruden and Rosenhaus didn't consent. So maybe all 3 are in on the video. I could see Chucky saying yes just to get AB back on the field. And Drew? He's all about getting his cut.

Antonio Brown now wants the Raiders to release him...developing.

Where's the popcorn eating emoji when we need it?

And there are actually people who genuinely scratch their heads and wonder why the supremely competent Patriots are always at the top of the totem pole.

I agree with you, it really does start at the top. People talk about Brady and BB a lot, but Kraft gets a lot of the credit for what was built here over the past 2 decades. As owner Kraft ID's Belichick as the guy he wanted to lead his team, paid the price to go get him, and has spent the last 20 or so years supporting him and letting him actually lead the org. He had a vision and BB was able to deliver on his vision. In that sense he's probably the best owner in North American major professional sports.

Will he start against the Steelers tomorrow night? He can clear waivers by tomorrow and get to Foxboro just before kickoff. One year, vet minimum. 80 receptions for 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. Gets a tattoo of Brady on his *** and sacrifices himself for the greater good by often being used as a decoy. Scores game winner in AFCCG with four seconds left to beat the Steelers.

Will he start against the Steelers tomorrow night? He can clear waivers by tomorrow and get to Foxboro just before kickoff. One year, vet minimum. 80 receptions for 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. Gets a tattoo of Brady on his *** and sacrifices himself for the greater good by often being used as a decoy. Scores game winner in AFCCG with four seconds left to beat the Steelers.

Nope. He wants to be released

It’s almost like he wants to see how far he can push it at this point.

Next year, when the Raiders are in Vegas, Gruden and all the rest of the players are going to have to wait in line to get into his and Pete Rose's restaurant/club.

My guess is he will try and get somewhere where he can play against the Raiders and/or Steelers.

Mayock/Gruden might place him on the reserve list.

This is Rubber Necking nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey