PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there isn't a covid thread I thought I would post here.
Got the Rona this week. I'm triple vaxed. Thinking I got it at the bar last Sunday watching the Pats. Everyone was supposed to be vaxed at that establishment too. Fun times!
Shhh, don't tell us your real world experience of getting corona after being triple vaxxed, @fnordcircle and his delicate sensibilities might get offended and shut you down.

I'm not overly covid concerned but out of caution skipping the bar experience to see the Pats this Sunday.
I had plans to get together w my buds at the local watering hole for the 2nd 1/2 of the JAX game but needed to bail.

7 of the 8 people (full vax'd) I would have been with now have COVID.

I'm full vax'd + boost but my issue is colds sit in my sinus and chest for weeks. No thank you.

Got the Rona this week. I'm triple vaxed. Thinking I got it at the bar last Sunday watching the Pats. Everyone was supposed to be vaxed at that establishment too. Fun times!
Probably got Omnicron. Hope you are feeling ok.

I had plans to get together w my buds at the local watering hole for the 2nd 1/2 of the JAX game but needed to bail.

I'm full vax'd + boost but my issue is colds sit in my sinus and chest for weeks. No thank you.
Wicked smaht

Shhh, don't tell us your real world experience of getting corona after being triple vaxxed, @fnordcircle and his delicate sensibilities might get offended and shut you down.

Interesting. Let's not devolve (and I do mean devolve) into a vax discussion. Also curious as @fnordcircle is easily one of the 3 naturally funniest ones here so not sure what your beef is

I'm not overly covid concerned but out of caution skipping the bar experience to see the Pats this Sunday.
I've really no choice. This little get-away was pre-planned and I've been anticipating watching the game here. Kind of disappointed my stars misaligned but luckily I do have a bar as a backup. Go Pats!

Never good to be the last soldier to die in the war.

I shut down some events after Xmas, including my own birthday party and NYE, and am feeling I made the right choice for me and for others.

Be careful out there!

Just got over it myself. Felt right in about four days thanks to Regeneron.

Has anyone figured out why Rodgers, and not an obvious choice like Brady, is being cited as the favorite for MVP?
Mostly it's about consistency. TFB has hurt himself lately with the no-show against NO and almost losing to the sh!t-ass Jete.

Rams are headed to the SB. This won't be an issue. No team is beating that defense. They can win 10 to 3.
I don't know, they can also lose 13-3.

Never good to be the last soldier to die in the war.

I shut down some events after Xmas, including my own birthday party and NYE, and am feeling I made the right choice for me and for others.

Be careful out there!
I can deal with broken bones, torn tendons, muscle pulls, sprains you name it but a little case of the sniffles and congestion and I'm a total wimp.

Interesting. Let's not devolve (and I do mean devolve) into a vax discussion. Also curious as @fnordcircle is easily one of the 3 naturally funniest ones here so not sure what your beef is
He came into the vaccine pub thread and started complaining about everyone having had too much to think and a couple pages later the thread got shut down.

Last edited:
I can deal with broken bones, torn tendons, muscle pulls, sprains you name it but a little case of the sniffles and congestion and I'm a total wimp.

I went to Gillette last Sunday and got Omicron. 2 days in bed. Like a flu. Nothing special. No chills, no fever, no headache. Didn't need any special meds. Western Maine farming family heritage, immunity like an Ox.

I went to Gillette last Sunday and got Omicron. 2 days in bed. Like a flu. Nothing special. No chills, no fever, no headache. Didn't need any special meds. Western Maine farming family heritage, immunity like an Ox.
Sorry. Been sick all week here. No time in bed though. Glad you're better.

I could have avoided the bedtime, but I prefer to waste 2 days and heal faster. Rest and liquids does help. Your health is critical, rest, water, hot tea with honey, and Vit.C/D/Zinc. Then Mucinex to get the phlegm out. Day 5 and I am 100%. You should rest.

I used to travel a ton before covid. Done a little here and there lately but I'm sure i've lost immunity to some of the viruses floating out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots