PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Biggest name yet.

• Wow!
Reactions: sb1

RobertWeathers

Author of the Port Huron Statement
PatsFans.com Supporter
Breakthrough case I guess? He said he was vaccinated.

EDIT: He said he was immunized.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I love the irony of the fact that this was the marquee "17th Game" of the NFL's schedule but all summer we wondered if Rodgers would be in it since he was (weakly) threatening retirement. Then, of course, he reports and plays all season so we were going to get the marquee game we thought we were.

Now this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tottie

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
The press will have a party with this. Has he been doing the mask at the packers facility and all the other BS protocols that come with not being vaccinated? Do the packers know? I assume teams require proof from players but with him who knows!

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
I love the irony of the fact that this was the marquee "17th Game" of the NFL's schedule but all summer we wondered if Rodgers would be in it since he was (weakly) threatening retirement. Then, of course, he reports and plays all season so we were going to get the marquee game we thought we were.

Now this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This ^

The over the top ball washing of Mahomes and Rodgers…one guy playing like a ****ty journeyman and embarrassing himself and the other guy out after lying about his vax status.

GoAt vErSuS gOaT

ArchAngel007

In the Starting Line-Up
I was actually going to root for Greenbay vs the Queens on Sunday...still am but now I think the the Quee s caught a massive break

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
Oh wow…call Ted Wells. Will a superstar QB be punished for blatantly violating rules, or do they only do it when an innocent one is accused?

1635954020236.png

Tottie

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Oh wow…call Ted Wells. Will a superstar QB be punished for blatantly violating rules, or do they only do it when an innocent one is accused?

View attachment 37193

Nothing will happen he doesn't play for NE in the dynasty years.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
Wait if he wasn't vaccinated, shouldn't he been ruled out vs the Cardinals then since he was close contact with Davante???

Holy crap…you may be right.

Twitter blowing up right now with stories/photos of multiple protocol violations.