PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakthrough case I guess? He said he was vaccinated.

EDIT: He said he was immunized.

Breakthrough case I guess? He said he was vaccinated.
He said he's immunized when asked about getting the vaccine. So it made it sound like he was saying he was vaccinated but he actually wasn't. I finally am able to get on board with the dislike people on this board have of Rodgers.

What a liar…”I’m not going to judge” those who didn’t get vaxxed.

I still think the Packers will beat the Chiefs.

He said he's immunized when asked about getting the vaccine. So it made it sound like he was saying he was vaccinated but he actually wasn't.

yea I just saw that.

I have no idea what he meant then.

I love the irony of the fact that this was the marquee "17th Game" of the NFL's schedule but all summer we wondered if Rodgers would be in it since he was (weakly) threatening retirement. Then, of course, he reports and plays all season so we were going to get the marquee game we thought we were.

Now this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The press will have a party with this. Has he been doing the mask at the packers facility and all the other BS protocols that come with not being vaccinated? Do the packers know? I assume teams require proof from players but with him who knows!

I love the irony of the fact that this was the marquee "17th Game" of the NFL's schedule but all summer we wondered if Rodgers would be in it since he was (weakly) threatening retirement. Then, of course, he reports and plays all season so we were going to get the marquee game we thought we were.

Now this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This ^

The over the top ball washing of Mahomes and Rodgers…one guy playing like a ****ty journeyman and embarrassing himself and the other guy out after lying about his vax status.

GoAt vErSuS gOaT

I was actually going to root for Greenbay vs the Queens on Sunday...still am but now I think the the Quee s caught a massive break

Oh wow…call Ted Wells. Will a superstar QB be punished for blatantly violating rules, or do they only do it when an innocent one is accused?

1635954020236.png

This league is so about Reid and the Chefs. Season on the line and they suspend Rodgers. Utter BS. Guy was vaccinated. Now because of Park Ave he is out and the Chefs can get back into the mix. Such utter BS

Wait if he wasn't vaccinated, shouldn't he been ruled out vs the Cardinals then since he was close contact with Davante???

I've been waiting for this situation. Star NFL player banned from big NFL ratings match-up over this dumbask policy! Young healthy men who bang their heads together for a living being forced to inject themselves or sit. Ha!

Wait if he wasn't vaccinated, shouldn't he been ruled out vs the Cardinals then since he was close contact with Davante???

Holy crap…you may be right.

Twitter blowing up right now with stories/photos of multiple protocol violations.

The press will have a party with this. Has he been doing the mask at the packers facility and all the other BS protocols that come with not being vaccinated? Do the packers know? I assume teams require proof from players but with him who knows!
Seems like some people should have double-checked Aaron Rodgers vaccination status :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down