PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Since there isn't a covid thread I thought I would post here.
Got the Rona this week. I'm triple vaxed. Thinking I got it at the bar last Sunday watching the Pats. Everyone was supposed to be vaxed at that establishment too. Fun times!
Shhh, don't tell us your real world experience of getting corona after being triple vaxxed, @fnordcircle and his delicate sensibilities might get offended and shut you down.

RobertWeathers

Author of the Port Huron Statement
I'm not overly covid concerned but out of caution skipping the bar experience to see the Pats this Sunday.
I had plans to get together w my buds at the local watering hole for the 2nd 1/2 of the JAX game but needed to bail.

7 of the 8 people (full vax'd) I would have been with now have COVID.

I'm full vax'd + boost but my issue is colds sit in my sinus and chest for weeks. No thank you.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I had plans to get together w my buds at the local watering hole for the 2nd 1/2 of the JAX game but needed to bail.

I'm full vax'd + boost but my issue is colds sit in my sinus and chest for weeks. No thank you.
Wicked smaht

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Shhh, don't tell us your real world experience of getting corona after being triple vaxxed, @fnordcircle and his delicate sensibilities might get offended and shut you down.

Interesting. Let's not devolve (and I do mean devolve) into a vax discussion. Also curious as @fnordcircle is easily one of the 3 naturally funniest ones here so not sure what your beef is

fourhour

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I'm not overly covid concerned but out of caution skipping the bar experience to see the Pats this Sunday.
I've really no choice. This little get-away was pre-planned and I've been anticipating watching the game here. Kind of disappointed my stars misaligned but luckily I do have a bar as a backup. Go Pats!

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter

Never good to be the last soldier to die in the war.

I shut down some events after Xmas, including my own birthday party and NYE, and am feeling I made the right choice for me and for others.

Be careful out there!

Kontradiction

Has a structured settlement and he needs cash now
PatsFans.com Supporter
Since there isn't a covid thread I thought I would post here.
Got the Rona this week. I'm triple vaxed. Thinking I got it at the bar last Sunday watching the Pats. Everyone was supposed to be vaxed at that establishment too. Fun times!
Just got over it myself. Felt right in about four days thanks to Regeneron.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Has anyone figured out why Rodgers, and not an obvious choice like Brady, is being cited as the favorite for MVP?
Mostly it's about consistency. TFB has hurt himself lately with the no-show against NO and almost losing to the sh!t-ass Jete.

Rams are headed to the SB. This won't be an issue. No team is beating that defense. They can win 10 to 3.
I don't know, they can also lose 13-3.

RobertWeathers

Never good to be the last soldier to die in the war.

I shut down some events after Xmas, including my own birthday party and NYE, and am feeling I made the right choice for me and for others.

Be careful out there!
I can deal with broken bones, torn tendons, muscle pulls, sprains you name it but a little case of the sniffles and congestion and I'm a total wimp.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Interesting. Let's not devolve (and I do mean devolve) into a vax discussion. Also curious as @fnordcircle is easily one of the 3 naturally funniest ones here so not sure what your beef is
He came into the vaccine pub thread and started complaining about everyone having had too much to think and a couple pages later the thread got shut down.

Last edited:

One-If-By-Sea

In the Starting Line-Up
I can deal with broken bones, torn tendons, muscle pulls, sprains you name it but a little case of the sniffles and congestion and I'm a total wimp.

I went to Gillette last Sunday and got Omicron. 2 days in bed. Like a flu. Nothing special. No chills, no fever, no headache. Didn't need any special meds. Western Maine farming family heritage, immunity like an Ox.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I went to Gillette last Sunday and got Omicron. 2 days in bed. Like a flu. Nothing special. No chills, no fever, no headache. Didn't need any special meds. Western Maine farming family heritage, immunity like an Ox.
Sorry. Been sick all week here. No time in bed though. Glad you're better.

One-If-By-Sea

In the Starting Line-Up
I could have avoided the bedtime, but I prefer to waste 2 days and heal faster. Rest and liquids does help. Your health is critical, rest, water, hot tea with honey, and Vit.C/D/Zinc. Then Mucinex to get the phlegm out. Day 5 and I am 100%. You should rest.

RobertWeathers

I used to travel a ton before covid. Done a little here and there lately but I'm sure i've lost immunity to some of the viruses floating out there

Status
Not open for further replies.