PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers is exempt from testing for 90 days from his first positive. 12 days before the SB.

You in the insurance business?
No, just watched a 1 hour presentation by an insurance guy on his business's response to the current stage of the pandemic.

I find that people with $$ at stake are unusually good sources when it comes to sussing out the noise of politics when it comes to dealing with the pandemic. Judging by the people from various parts of corporate America and their responses, we should probably be more worried about lost productivity from sick people than worried about a lack of economic activity from virtual schooling or being hesitant to go to restaurants etc.

In other words, these are bad choices, but the insurance people are saying one set of policy decisions is much worse than the other.

Last edited:
But it was RODGERS who started this by telling McAffee that HE had "covid toe" in the first place. Maybe it was tongue in cheek. I don't know I didn't hear the show, but again it was Rodgers who made the comment and provoked another article (NYTimes maybe) which talked about a legitimate Covid side affect which is a bad skin rash of the toes. A skin ailment, while Rodgers' is a bone injury.

The problem is Rodgers again trying to make it all about HIM. He is a complete ****. If he wasn't a massively talented QB he would have been cast into oblivion a long time ago. Instead he has teased fans with his talent, yet has choked so many times in key games that his shoes are caked with the stuff. But he will be the first to remind everyone that "Its not MY fault. I'm only here to take the credit, not the blame". I feel sorry for the great fans in GB, who have to be represented so badly by this fraud.
I feel the same way about Favre. The fans of GB have been stuck with a diva QB for how long now, 30 years? At least they got to win a couple of times.

The story is entirely unbelievable. There is no way 1 ring Rodgers us going to get to a SB then choose not to play.
Probably true, but he could threaten to do that.

He seems like a **** and a jerk. Good thing for him that he can throw a football.

The NFL has turned into a covid clown show.

Stadiums are packed to brim with fans, but the covid in Cal will kill you dead.
The question then being, is California being stupid, or is the rest of the league's sites being stupid?

I mean if people weren't still dying from CoVID I'd join the forum in laughing at California. If it was just me risking my life I'd take my chances, but if I'm a carrier and I don't know it, which is easy to do with this pandemic, that puts the lives of others at risk. I have no right to do that.

The question then being, is California being stupid, or is the rest of the league's sites being stupid?

I mean if people weren't still dying from CoVID I'd join the forum in laughing at California. If it was just me risking my life I'd take my chances, but if I'm a carrier and I don't know it, which is easy to do with this pandemic, that puts the lives of others at risk. I have no right to do that.
I think that CA has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they are indeed stupid. That's why people are leaving there by the thousands. Unfortunately, they'll move on to other places and dumb those places down also.

Anyway, back to Rodgers.

I turned on WEEI for a few seconds this week and the dipstick in charge was calling what Rodgers said about being tested "a fib." It was an outright lie.

Has anyone figured out why Rodgers, and not an obvious choice like Brady, is being cited as the favorite for MVP? And what's with the love affair that many of the mediots have for him? Where does that come from? Is it related to the Packers image? So many questions.

The NFL has turned into a covid clown show.

Stadiums are packed to brim with fans, but the covid in Cal will kill you dead.
1641655018936.png

1641655056718.png

The mass exodus out of California combined with the studies about lockdowns being ineffective combined with California’s own results pretty clearly shows that California is being stupid. This is no longer even up for debate. The Swedish model won.

The really strange thing is that you don't hear about CAs incompetence in the mainstream media but hear a lot about Florida, even though they've had much better results. It's almost like the mainstream media have an agenda. ;)

Only in California where your Governor is caught being a hypocrite, harshly criticized for how he was handling the pandemic, businesses closing, protests and recall stands to get signatures, yet wins in a landslide in a recall election.

We’re supposed to be under the mask mandate right now, but I have noticed not many people are following that. In fact, not many places I’ve been to ask to put your mask on.

Since there isn't a covid thread I thought I would post here.
Got the Rona this week. I'm triple vaxed. Thinking I got it at the bar last Sunday watching the Pats. Everyone was supposed to be vaxed at that establishment too. Fun times!

I'm not overly covid concerned but out of caution skipping the bar experience to see the Pats this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes