PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, regardless of how this all shakes out I think it's pretty obvious he's a complete idiot.

That what I said Oh! never mind.:snob:

Why are we wasting time talking about this guy who's no longer a member of the team?

possible defense strategies:

• Head trauma
  • 'roid rage

I hope people on Patsfans.com are not surprised...what made me sick is just because Aaron Hernandez was a N.E. Patriot who catch passes from Tom Brady...some were secretly in their hearts trying to defend him. It shows how sick and twisted people can be when we are not personally affected. Thank God I am personally pass that stage. Aaron should spend the rest of his life behind bars, he's lucky they don't have the death penalty in Massachusetts.

Really? I think he's guilty and deserves jail time, but people are getting WAY ahead of themselves. This isn't the USSR or even India/China. In America you have to prove someone is guilty. You can't just throw up a 4 minute presentation, rile up a mob mentality, and lynch someone.

Seriously, you're just making yourself seem like an overzealous nutjob.

I hope people on Patsfans.com are not surprised...what made me sick is just because Aaron Hernandez was a N.E. Patriot who catch passes from Tom Brady...some were secretly in their hearts trying to defend him. It shows how sick and twisted people can be when we are not personally affected. Thank God I am personally pass that stage. Aaron should spend the rest of his life behind bars, he's lucky they don't have the death penalty in Massachusetts.

Yeah where's all that "the police look like idiots" and "it's all media bs.". Disgusting. I said from day two or three that he doesn't play for the pats again.

~~~~~~~ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ Hernandez jerseys headed for Central America
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀

LOL Gotta admit that is pretty funny.

Really? I think he's guilty and deserves jail time, but people are getting WAY ahead of themselves. This isn't the USSR or even India/China. In America you have to prove someone is guilty. You can't just throw up a 4 minute presentation, rile up a mob mentality, and lynch someone.

No one said he should be lynched. He'll get a fair trial. But some of these things look a little hard to explain away.

I think those that "defended" him were hoping that he was innocent as opposed to hoping he'd get away with it if he were guilty.

Maybe I missed it in a prior post, but nowhere did I hear the DA state that Hernandez pulled the trigger. Short of possession of the weapon with his prints on it and/or direct testimony from the other two "accessories" a murder 1 or murder 2 case is circumstantial. We'll have to see the remainder of the state's case

People have been convicted of murder with far less evidence than the DA already has.

And just because he may not have pulled the trigger himself doesn't make him not guilty of murder (if there was a conspiracy).

Why are we wasting time talking about this guy who's no longer a member of the team?

The thread tools menu now has an "ignore thread" option. Knock yourself out.

"Thou shall not Kill" thats actually a Commandment tony.:snob:

What an unbelievable turn of events!!! :mad:Thrown his life away in the blink of an eye!

this is interesting......

so just because he's aaron hernandez, the other 2 got the opportunity to piece their story together and rat him out?

its the only thing that could make the arrest so definitive....its the only way the decision that he was the one who did it so clear cut.....

given the other 2 are likely no different from hernandez or Lloyd (even though he got killed, he was there with the other 3 ..... just another moron)

to a degree, it looks like due process wants it to be AH taking the entire blame

I wasn't sure he would be charged with murder up until today

But honestly..what does the defense have to counter? He didn't destroy surveillance? His buddies committed the murder? A random guy committed the murder?

No one said he should be lynched. He'll get a fair trial. But some of these things look a little hard to explain away.

Don't worry kennyb...tony will find a way to to get him off he's defending him.:rolleyes:

I found the 2 other guys....they're black

whatthesciencesays_019.jpg

literally

Oh, gee- who saw that coming? :confused:

One of the initial threads on topic seemed to populated mostly by those whose simply not rid themselves of visions of having Hernandez et al bring a Super Bowl to New England...despite all costs.

Reality check, please. :eek:

Didn't you notice that the guy they were investigating (i.e. Hernandez) showed absolutely no remorse for his slain friend? What kind of teammate could possibly be? It's a good thing he didn't kill Wes Welker! :eek:

Although the arrest took a short while, all signs pointed to the fact that AH would be released; something the Pats decided to do, if he was, in fact, arrested.

Personally, I was working on plan B (i.e. revised offense) as this thing took off from day 1. Let's be honest, innocent people do not destroy their phone, security system and have their place scrubbed. Those who were defending this set of actions are simply not hearing what they like; block it out.

I'm hoping that the new guys (i.e. Ballard et al) have a brilliant year. :D

Wow, what a moron. He's right up there with Rae Carruth. That shooting occured less than 2 miles from my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST