PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Frustrating Observation On N'Keal Harry

Cut this pathetic waste of a roster spot
I had a feeling the Patriots were going to lose this week when I saw Harry was a go. I get last week was the Jags... but such good vibes with Wilkerson and without Harry. Having him on the field... it just leaves everyone feeling anxious, like something will go wrong... just... because... he's Harry.

I had a feeling the Patriots were going to lose this week when I saw Harry was a go. I get last week was the Jags... but such good vibes with Wilkerson and without Harry. Having him on the field... it just leaves everyone feeling anxious, like something will go wrong... just... because... he's Harry.

All bad signs. Harry active. Hightower and Dugger out meaning crappy Godchaux and Bentley would play a lot. Oh and also the dumb oc is still here.

All bad signs. Harry active. Hightower and Dugger out meaning crappy Godchaux and Bentley would play a lot. Oh and also the dumb oc is still here.
I don't look at Josh as dumb as much as mediocre. He has moments of brilliance that let him get away with stretches of awful playcalling. He's in a great spot, either way, since it's unlikely he'll get the boot when Mac's development has been so strong.

I saw Harry had his usual hands of cement on the one play where he was targeted. I was yelling, "NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!" like that guy from the Office.

I don't look at Josh as dumb as much as mediocre. He has moments of brilliance that let him get away with stretches of awful playcalling. He's in a great spot, either way, since it's unlikely he'll get the boot when Mac's development has been so strong.

Mac's last 6 weeks have been poor. The crappy oc coaching stench making our rookie QB worse. Mac came in on fire his first 2 games before the oc messed it up

We would be better off with a WR from the waiver wire like Tarik Black—who was more a productive receiver than this first round bust last wknd. He had a catch with his new team, the Jets.

Harry joejuan and cam Ashford will not be in team next year.

Wino traded.
Not sure if Bentley gets a contract elsewhere else he is back on a 1 year prove it deal.

Collins out. HT retires . DMac most prolly goes to another team . Slater retires.

We would tag JC Jackson. He would be the person around whom defensive culture would be set.

Expecting Shaun wade to show 2nd year jump along with Mills.

Harry joejuan and cam Ashford will not be in team next year.

Wino traded.
Not sure if Bentley gets a contract elsewhere else he is back on a 1 year prove it deal.

Collins out. HT retires . DMac most prolly goes to another team . Slater retires.

We would tag JC Jackson. He would be the person around whom defensive culture would be set.

Expecting Shaun wade to show 2nd year jump along with Mills.
Who is Cam Ashford?

I honestly have never hated a Patriots player—other than the muderer—until N’Ot GonnaTry Harry.

I truly hate this player. Having him suit up sends the wrong message to the team. Having a guy like Wilkerson suit up sends the best possible message: he EARNED this.

And when JoeSlow, another useless player, becomes good for injuring our best D lineman, he’s in danger of being hated, too.

My bad... Cameron achord... Our ST coach
I swear this is real (as of 11:58am on 01/10/22).......

Cameron Achord​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cameron Achord (born February 4, 1987) is an American football coach who is the former special teams coordinator for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He previously served as an assistant special teams coach for the Patriots. Achord also previously coached at the University of Southern Mississippi and Southwest Mississippi Community College.

Cameron Achord - Wikipedia

Cameron Achord​

Cameron Achord (born February 4, 1987) is an American football coach who is the former special teams coordinator for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He previously served as an assistant special teams coach for the Patriots. Achord also previously coached at the University of Southern Mississippi and Southwest Mississippi Community College.

I also saw this . But maybe a disgruntled fan edited it...

Thankfully we won’t have to see this guy on the team for much longer.

Really hope he doesn’t even suit up against Buffalo, but considering the weather conditions and that the run game will be a primary focus, I’m sure he’ll be out there for his blocking.

Better modifiers......
"Enlightened"
"Forward thinking"

If I was a betting man......I'd guess Jonathon Kraft is the stealth editor.
I predict his next stealth edit will be in the vicinity of the Baby Belichick bios

Last edited:

Cameron Achord​

Who knows. As an aside Cole Popovitch is still listed as a coach on patriots.com.

@captain stone do you wanna say something to this?

i see you GIF by Face The Truth

Harry doesn't have much talent and now he is scared to get hit when he makes a catch. I remember at first I was excited to see him. Now I just can't wait till he goes away. He isn't even good enough to hate. He is like Fab Melo but on the Patriots and he actually plays..

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back