PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A delicious moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's phucking awesome. Those piggy fans are star struck. They don't know if they should boo or snap picture.
3311d873ddf3994588928ca67e1a6e96-2.jpg

Brady - 13 pro bowls
Rapistburger and rivers combined - 13 pro bowls.

Steeler fans need just sit back and watch us win Super Bowls with their only friends, jets fans!

I'm sorry, but Tom Brady's many fine qualities do not include the world's greatest screaming voice. It's not his fault, but he shares with Philip Rivers a propensity to make the casual observer look around for the Screech character from "Saved by the Bell."

Love the passion though.

I saw that on the broadcast. I really want to know what Andrews was yelling since he stopped at the tunnel and looked like he was saying, Come on Man.
He got pelted with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate or something, so that’s why you see him stop and put his hands up like “c’mon, man.”

Was he actually yelling that at Steelers fans, though? Looked like there were some Pats fans in that area of the stadium that he was yelling toward during the game broadcast.
I think he was looking towards the right side above the tunnel when he was yelling, whereas the Pats fans seemed to be on the left side. Just my opinion.

I considered exactly what you were saying when I saw it from a certain angle, though. In this case, I do think Brady was talking spicy to Steeler fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back