PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

45 Man Roster With Less Than Two Weeks To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Edelman is the exception. 99.9% of players with those first 4 years don’t turn into the player he did.
It’s like saying draft QBs in the 6th round cuz brady
Gunner and Edelman both switched positions. Gunner trending up.

Can they handle the plumbing in the facility as well? With Patricia back, that’s going to be a daily struggle.

Hoping for many runs…. So I am “for” keeping OLs & Michel.

Having these two posts back to back - that was planned right? I mean who doesnt like good scatalogical humor?

8-pond, 6-ounce Baby Jesus with the Golden Fleece diapers
Yeah, 7-pond Baby Jesus, while an adept water walker already for his age, doesn't have the same wish granting abilities as 8-pond - good call.

I agree with 52, all but Langi.

PLAYER 53
I would prefer a DT to Langi.
I would prefer an OG/C to Langi. By carrying 8 OL, we would have all 8 active every weak, with no backups in case of injury.
I certainly hope that Belichick agrees with your 52. I suspect that he will have you swearing with his final pick.

Yeah Langi was my 53rd player... Not gonna sweat it too badly if he isn't kept... There should be more than a few useful ILBs available after Cut-Down Day anyway, if Bill even chooses to look for an Upgrayedd at that position...

Gunner, agular, and borne have dropped a lot of passes this spring. I can not see gunner getting many reps at wide receiver. Maybe next year if his hands improve.

Because of the rather large contingent of Patriots still on the PUP/NFI list as well as the 16 player PS with 6 of those spots available to veterans, it is possible that 70 players or more on the Patriots’ current 80 player roster could still have lockers at Gillette next Wednesday.

I am fairly certain that if we cut hoyer on Tuesday, no one is claiming him.

so we go into 2021 with newton and Jones as the qb’s and meyers as the emergency qb.

cutting hoyer, who we can stash on the practice squad, saves us a roster spot for some of the stacked positions.

Gilmore on PUP helps with the roster manaferment a little. We can keep an extra player such as Harry and then put him on short term IR and activate Gilmore a few days ( or weeks depending on his contract) later

Gilmore on PUP helps with the roster manaferment a little. We can keep an extra player such as Harry and then put him on short term IR and activate Gilmore a few days ( or weeks depending on his contract) later
If Gilmore stays on PUP at the start of the season he goes to PUP/reserve and he cannot be activated for at least 6 weeks.

There is a need for another quality WR but said WR is not Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes