PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4 PM games discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 4:00 games discussion

Who we rootin' for, Colts or Steelers? Help further kill the Colts season, or knock the Steelers down a peg. Hard for me to root for the blue and white, I know that.

Steelers!!!

If nothing else this season, we need to make the playoffs (without our backup) and the Colts need to miss them altogether (with their starting QB.)

Then no one can question the genius that is BB

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Hard to believe. Up 17-7 before the half, and you're throwing risky passes in your own end.

Hard to believe. Up 17-7 before the half, and you're throwing risky passes in your own end.

Thank you, Worthlessberger, for letting the Colts back into this one. :mad:

Re: 4:00 games discussion

Steelers!!!

If nothing else this season, we need to make the playoffs (without our backup) and the Colts need to miss them altogether (with their starting QB.)

Then no one can question the genius that is BB

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

That would be poetic justice.

The Titans are the top AFC to date. Even without Brady, I could see this team winning the AFC. If the playoffs started now, we would be the # 3 seed and would host the Jets or Ravens on WC weekend. Then we would go to Pittsburgh and then Tenn if we were to win out.

I could see the Jets or Ravens going into Tenn and beating the Titans during the AFC semi's.

That being said, there is a lot of football to be played.

Indy looks like the luckiest team in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if they go all the way.

Ben was nearly benched for stupidity after last week. I guess he talked his way back into the starters job with all that babbling about how he was going to study more and make better decisions...

Wonder if we'll get Ben or Byron...

That said we're still shooting for the 2 seed so Go Colts... If you are a fan of the team you should root for what is best for them in the conference. We're 6-3 and the Steelers are 6-2 heading into today...

I can't front the Manning Mastercard commercial is hilarious.

"You're going down, Manning"
"Yeah you're right..... 4th floor! Maybe get a massage today"

That said we're still shooting for the 2 seed so Go Colts... If you are a fan of the team you should root for what is best for them in the conference. We're 6-3 and the Steelers are 6-2 heading into today...
Colts have a cake-like schedule after today; Steelers a rough one. Pats can take care of Steelers in NE also. Tough call. Won't matter whomever I root for anyway.

colts dont usually run their mouth.. so i chose them over steelers always

I'm definitely cheering for Pittsburgh. I'd much rather concern myself with the Ravens, Jets or Dolphins as wild cards than deal with the Colts.

I didn't know who I'd root for coming in to this game but I'm finding myself rooring for the Colts. Maybe I'm just being crazy-optimistic after today's win and looking at a #2 seed in the AFC playoffs.

I'm still rooting for the Colts no matter how hard it is. I still think they are going to have a tough time making the playoffs because of their inconsistent play and lack of running game. If they do make the playoffs and have to play the Pats in NE, I don't like their chances in January with no running game.

I still think the Pats can win the division and fight for the first round bye. The Steelers stand in the way of that.

Roethlerception by the Colts

Last edited:
The Steelers are running a 6 minute drill with 2 minutes left.

If Indy wins, it helps with our hunt for the 2nd bye spot.

Yes! The Pats are tied for the second bye.

Well that next to last play may not have been the smartest play-call in the world. Would have been different if the call was on 2nd down rather than 3rd, since they couldn't spike it.

Whoa, Chargers got hosed on that call.

Ha Ha.

Another bad call for the Chargers.

Ha Ha.

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye