PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4 PM games discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Who we rootin' for, Colts or Steelers? Help further kill the Colts season, or knock the Steelers down a peg. Hard for me to root for the blue and white, I know that.

Re: Four O'clock Games

rooting for steelers. i like their defense a lot . but indy is playing hard especially on Defense. never seen indy blitz as much as they have in this game so far.

wow what a play by rothelisberger on the flea flicker...

Watching this game, and I can't bring myself to root for either of these teams.

Yeah the guy is amazing in the pocket. If he had a half decent Oline that offense would be downright scary.

Watching this game, and I can't bring myself to root for either of these teams.

i like the steelers. blue collared team which doesnt make excuses with all those injuries and all and their D is fun to watch. indy with polian is hard to root for.

I am grudgingly rooting for the Steelers. There are two teams in this league that I just can't root for, Jets and Colts. I hate both teams equally.

That guy looks more athletic all the time, not like the clunker he looks like he could be. Does that make sense? :confused:

That guy looks more athletic all the time, not like the clunker he looks like he could be. Does that make sense? :confused:

he is hard to bring down and keeps his eyes down the field which is his biggest strength.

Damn I sure wish that we had players who could cover and hit Dallas Clark like that. :(

I could never root for the Colts unless their win guaranteed us a playoff spot.

Since the Steelers are a better team I am rooting for the Colts. In otherwords, its more likely that the Patriots could beat the Colts on the road in the playoffs compared to the Steelers at Hines. However, if the Patriots take care of business, they can snag the 2 seed and get either team at home - plus the Colts might not even make the playoffs which would be great.

I am grudgingly rooting for the Steelers. There are two teams in this league that I just can't root for, Jets and Colts. I hate both teams equally.

how about SD ,or their abysmal record has erased them from your list.somehow i hate SD and their whiny LT more the the colts. only just.

Since the Steelers are a better team I am rooting for the Colts. In otherwords, its more likely that the Patriots could beat the Colts on the road in the playoffs compared to the Steelers at Hines. However, if the Patriots take care of business, they can snag the 2 seed and get either team at home - plus the Colts might not even make the playoffs which would be great.
i dont want to see the colts in the playoffs. they still have the QB who can make things happen.

how about SD ,or their abysmal record has erased them from your list.somehow i hate SD and their whiny LT more the the colts. only just.

SD is a given. :)

I forgot about SD, but I don't dislike them that much for some reason.

Re: 4:00 games discussion

It's amazing how immobile Manning is. I'm convinced his knee is a big problem for him. He threw a ball away that series even though h had time t make a play if he were a little more mobile.

easy pitch and catch TD missed by peyton and harrison

I forgot about SD, but I don't dislike them that much for some reason.

they are down 13-6 to the tyler thigpen chiefs, at home after a bye...

Wow....nice hit on Manning. I never get tired of seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes