PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4 O'clock Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santana Moss is a Cowboy killer.

poteat saves the day!

Roy Williams is a terrible terrible safety. How he was ever considered a HUGE HITTER and pro bowler is beyond me

his tackles are horse collars and coverage to him means chasing TEs from behind and being 20 yards away from a WR deep

Pitt with the ball at the Jet 28

Roy Williams is a terrible terrible safety. How he was ever considered a HUGE HITTER and pro bowler is beyond me

his tackles are horse collars and coverage to him means chasing TEs from behind and being 20 yards away from a WR deep

Cooley is schooling him.

Pitt with the ball at the Jet 28

I just hate hearing about how good these Steelers are. I know these teams are winning, but if are struggling for most of the game against a 1-win team who's QB has only started 3 games, you are not that good. Same goes with Indy. They are at home and needed a last-second FG to win.

DeBlubberguts with a sack at the 25...3rd and long

Shockey schooled him last week. Watson schooled him when we played. Im sure t heres more

Most over-rated safety in history. The guy should just put on about 20 pounds and play OLB.

Pitt plays for the FG...ball at 15...for the tie

Tie game with 1:34 to go in the 3rd quarter

Has Krafty ever gone down on the sidelines while a game is in progress?

Most over-rated safety in history. The guy should just put on about 20 pounds and play OLB.

hes an idiot for actually losing weight thinking it'll help him in coverage. Its not that hes too slow..or too big at safety. Its just instincts and knowing what the offense is doing and recognizing. He gets fooled easily and reads plays late and is stuck trailing.

if anything he shoulda added weight..or just keep him in the box A LOT. use him as a nickel LB like we use Harrison and blitz him(dont let him man like Harrison does)

The Golden Boy might have given the game to the Skins. INT No. 2 and he brings it to the 1 yard line.

I just hate hearing about how good these Steelers are. I know these teams are winning, but if are struggling for most of the game against a 1-win team who's QB has only started 3 games, you are not that good. Same goes with Indy. They are at home and needed a last-second FG to win.

Good thing the FG was essentially a PAT or they may have had to go to OT.

They are going to over turn the call I think.

INT reversed.

big run by Jones...Jets get ball into Pitt territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back