PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4 O'clock Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
both joe buck and aikman are surprised as skins score first and all they were doing was drooling over the cowboys.

They have to call that kick good for Cleveland. What if it hit the back portion of the crossbar directly?

They are reviewing the kick. Are you guys watching this?

Kick has been ruled good. They will go to OT.

Last edited:
Browns v. Ravens INSANE! I don't know if we'll ever see a kick like that again.

i cant figure out why CBS didnt just go to the browns game....instead we get to watch 4 people watch the game.....yay

Fox needs to shut off the crowd mics in the Rams-49ers game. I'm getting tired of hearing drunk people yelling "WHAT A PLAY" or "OH MY GOD" or "IT'S GOOD!" every single damn play.

anyone just see that snap error by the cowboys?
If not let me share the picture :)
romosnapcount.jpg

he never saw it coming.. that was some funny stuff.

i cant figure out why CBS didnt just go to the browns game....instead we get to watch 4 people watch the game.....yay

It has to do with the NFL contract I believe. I also think its dumb to just watch the replay 5sec. after the play happens, insted of going to the game live.

They have to call that kick good for Cleveland. What if it hit the back portion of the crossbar directly?

They are reviewing the kick. Are you guys watching this?

Kick has been ruled good. They will go to OT.

frankly billick should be fired for kicking the ball to cribbs with 50 30 secs left. he set the ball up at the 40 yard line.

how about the jets leading hoge's steelers 10-0 ?

Final Cleveland 33 Ravens 30 OT. Browns did a great job pulling it out.

Jets up 10-0 against Steelers??
If the Steelers can't even beat the Jets, we're gonna kill em!

aikman and buck are horrible this past few weeks....looks like they are employed by the cowboys.

Pretty weird trick play over in the Wash. Dallas game. I thought Randle El was going to get murdered for a second there.

Any time a team has the ball in 49ers territory it should be considered four down territory. The 49ers offense is not good enough to capitalize on a turnover.

joe gibbs is an idiot...instead of going for it on 4th and 1 attempts a season long 50 yard goal

Clemons is not a very good QB.

Does anyone who was in on that Citizen Eco-Drive watch commercial watch football? They just said that the watch was as unstoppable as Eli Manning. Apparently it will work amazingly well once every four weeks, and otherwise will keep the time with about 50% accuracy.

Tully with a missed tackle on Steven Jackson in the backfield, allowing Jackson to spring forward for a 1st. Anyone else not sorry to see TBC go?

Wow! Another bad snap by Gurode. Is he being tutored on long-snapping by Damian Woody?

Seriously, wtf is up with Gurode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes