PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 Week 4: Patriots Lose to the Cowboys 38-3 - PostGame Thread

Immediate Postgame Reactions
I don't think anyone thinks he was setting the world on fire, but I don't think you can argue he was the primary reason they lost those first two games.

One could craft an argument he was a big contributor in the Lolphins game...

I said that he played good enough to win with real talent around him. Didn’t say that was fine. The Pats could have beat the Eagles if Boutte dragged the second foot. And the Patriots had opportunities to get back into the game with the Dolphins.
So you think “real talent” scores 36 more points? The kid is staring down his man. What would more talent do to change that?

Judon appears to potentially be gone for the year, based on Deatrich Wise Jr.'s comments. Called it "devastating" and said he'll be there with them "mentally" for the rest of the year and said someone else will need to step up. Then realized he screwed up with what he said, and said "I don't know."

GIF by State Champs

Judon appears to potentially be gone for the year, based on Deatrich Wise Jr.'s comments. Called it "devastating" and said he'll be there with them "mentally" for the rest of the year and said someone else will need to step up. Then realized he screwed up with what he said, and said "I don't know."
There you go.

Are we sure Gonzo and Judon are out for an extended period of time?

Also pretty much skull ****s all the talk of trading Judon for draft picks or whatever...so that's an upside?

Judon appears to potentially be gone for the year, based on Deatrich Wise Jr.'s comments. Called it "devastating" and said he'll be there with them "mentally" for the rest of the year and said someone else will need to step up. Then realized he screwed up with what he said when someone followed up on what he inferred and he said "I don't know."
1696205191259.gif

None of them have had the GOAT HC helping them.

Cassell look great with Belichick. Garapolo got that huge contract because of how he looked in a Belichick coached team.

Mac is a mental midget with arm talent post injury Pennington.

The Goat HC can only do so much. He coaches, the Player PLAY.
But that doesn't change the fact that you claimed that Jones was only better than Wilson.

I'm not sure that Jones is a "mental midget". I think that he's thinking too much and too worried about getting hit.

Awful game. At least the defense showed some heart. The worst part really was losing judon and Gonzalez for multiple weeks.

Dust off and move on to New Orleans. Winnable game
That’s just putting a bag over an ugly chicks face when the right move is to break up with her and upgrade.
In other words I want to lose out this season.
I have this fear the Patriots will attempt to trade for Kyler Murray.

So you think “real talent” scores 36 more points? The kid is staring down his man. What would more talent do to change that?

Did I say that? I was talking the first three weeks. Not today. He could have had Justin Jefferson and Tyreek Hill today and if he played like he did, he would still have sucked.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back