PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Week 5 - New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am done for this season. It's really depressing.

Belichick need to retire.

Next we will start seeing players getting into it with each other on the side line, or with the coaches. It’s what bad teams do.

Wow almost another PICK by Jones! We're lucky that the DB only went for the knockdown. Jones FAILS again!

When are folks gonna finally admit that he doesn't have "it"?!

Noodle arm, poor decision making and terrible footwork are dead giveaways for how bad he is.

The fascination with Davante Parker is baffling.

I think Mac's confidence might be ruined.. I'm rooting for a comeback in this game.. And when that doesn't happen I may have to root for a tank job.

Dare I say worst team in football...

I cant even fault the defense if they gave up. Once mac handed them 7 there was no way the offense could overcome it even if the defense shut no out rest of the way

No way in hell Bill should get another season. Since Brady's last season in 2019 the team has been going downhill and has hit rock bottom. He's shown nothing to make anyone believe the team is on the way up.

May as well start the postgame thread now..

My mom currently has a dead, rotting animal in one of her air ducts in an inaccessible location. The Pats offense smells much worse than her dining room.
Yikes...that's no fun. Good luck with that...been down that road, and it's incredibly frustrating.

Doesnt step into deep throw attempt at all. He needs to drive every throw and he just refuses. It is a little windy and he doesn't change his mechanics at all. This is the worst offense we have ever had. Cant even run.

Any idea what the lethal dose of gummies might be?

Mix in shrooms and just maximize your chances of showing up to your local PD naked. Same thing.

Carr is pretty damn good.

Never seen a worse offensive line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick