PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

2022 Red Sox

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster
Blue Jays are the big favorites in the AL East. Sox projected to be in the wild card hunt.

How about a surprise 2013 style run for the Sox. Let’s go!

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Might be a good bet to take the over 37.5 home runs for Devers.

Reactions: sb1

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Can we possibly ignore his contract status this year as he is signed through 2023?
A lot of key players are free agents after this year. Kike Hernandez. JD Evoldi bogarts can opt out. Vazquez.

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
A lot of key players are free agents after this year. Kike Hernandez. JD Evoldi bogarts can opt out. Vazquez.
Bogaerts has 3 years remaing on a 6 year 132 million deal which he can opt after this season, However he was ranked 32 out of 35 qualifying shortstops defensively, so exceeding $22 million a year is no sure thing. Unless other teams look at him as a full-time DH. Vazquez will be 32 next year so I don't see a free agent contract difficult to match if the Sox choose to as long as he cut downs on his propensity to strike out with the bases loaded.

Last edited:

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Bogaerts has 2 years remaing on a 6 year 132 million deal which he can opt after this season, However he was ranked 32 out of 35 qualifying shortstops defensively, so exceeding $22 million a year is no sure thing. Unless other teams look at him as a full-time DH. Vazquez will be 32 next year so I don't see a free agent contract difficult to match if the Sox choose to as long as he cut downs on his propensity to strike out with the bases loaded.
None of these guys are a sure bet to be resigned. Not with bloom operating like he's still with the rays. And the current situation with ownership. John Henry needs the money to fund his other teams. I don't think the redsox are his number one priority.

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
Nice crisp 2 shut out inning performance by former Yankee pitcher Garrett Whitlock. He only threw 27 pitches, bring him out for the 8th?

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
Damn, Xander hit .089 in spring training, but when its for real he's 3 for 5.

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
I'm predicting Trevor "Cinderella" Story will hit a 2 run homer this inning.

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster
Anyone watching this Friday night baseball broadcast on Apple TV+? Picture quality is amazing. Too bad the broadcast is terrible. These people are clueless about baseball