PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Red Sox

The Boston Red Sox today signed right-handed pitcher Garrett Whitlock to a four-year contract extension that spans the 2023-26 seasons, with club options for 2027 and 2028.

Attention Veterans, current military and first responders. If you're going to a baseball game there's a website where you can get tickets at half price. The website is GovX.com.

Military & Government Discounts on 700+ Brands | GovX

I just got 3 tickets for the David Ortiz night game at Fenway July 26th 1st row Bleacher 34. The total cost was $66.00 for all 3 of them including the order fees. They have other stuff like clothes, boots and knives etc.. but I find the tickets to be the best deal. I've used the website quite a few times in previous years so I know it's not a scam. You get the tickets right from the Red Sox website with a special code provided by the GovX website.

They offer tickets to other ballparks at a discount too and not just Fenway.

Attention Veterans, current military and first responders. If you're going to a baseball game there's a website where you can get tickets at half price. The website is GovX.com.

Military & Government Discounts on 700+ Brands | GovX

I just got 3 tickets for the David Ortiz night game at Fenway July 26th 1st row Bleacher 34. The total cost was $66.00 for all 3 of them including the order fees. They have other stuff like clothes, boots and knives etc.. but I find the tickets to be the best deal. I've used the website quite a few times in previous years so I know it's not a scam. You get the tickets right from the Red Sox website with a special code provided by the GovX website.

They offer tickets to other ballparks at a discount too and not just Fenway.
Hope you have a great time. I'm assuming Sox will unveil his retired number next to the others on the stadium wall.

Tonight marks the debut of the Kay Rod show on ESPN 2, David Ortiz is a scheduled guest, I will check-in between innings with the mute button on.

Tonight marks the debut of the Kay Rod show on ESPN 2, David Ortiz is a scheduled guest, I will check-in between innings with the mute button on.
You couldn't pay me to watch anything arod is involved in.

Reactions: sb1
Impressive 2 inning performance by rookie Kutter Crawfoed as he strikes our Rizzo and Judge back to back to end the sixth.

No sweep and just 1 run allowed this series by the bullpen in 13 innings. 15 K. Not too shabby. More of that please

No sweep and just 1 run allowed this series by the bullpen in 13 innings. 15 K. Not too shabby. More of that please
Its the bottom of the ninth. I'm cursing Cora as he brings in this strange lefty named Jake Diekman not knowing Barnes was out with lower back pain. To my great surprise Jake strikes out the side, my apologies Mr. Diekman.

Aftar a lackluster 4.1 innings performance by Rich Hill giving up 3 runs , a grateful $44 million dollar man Garret Whitlock throws 4 no-hit innings to record his first win.

Nice of the offense to show up today but the bullpen... oof. Was 9-2 Sox now 9-7 going into the 9th.

Diekman looked like he was going to mow down the Tigers coming in the game with bases loaded and 0 out. Strikeout-Strikeout but then RBI single and then he hits a guy up 3-1 in the count for another RBI. Woof.

Stay healthy Garrett

lol, WTF? Devers wants $300M...I wonder what the X man is looking for. Either way, the Sox FO will screw this up for sure
The team is going to look a lot different next year. bogarts wants to be paid like the top short stops in the league. According to zolac and Bertrand. That's over 30 million a year.

The team is going to look a lot different next year. bogarts wants to be paid like the top short stops in the league. According to zolac and Bertrand. That's over 30 million a year.
I'm less concerned about Bogarts since we have Story. I just read that Bogarts and the Sox are about $100M apart. I like both Devers and Bogarts but if I had to choose, I'm going to sign Devers to a long term deal with maybe a weight clause. Don't want another Panda situation.

I'm less concerned about Bogarts since we have Story. I just read that Bogarts and the Sox are about $100M apart. I like both Devers and Bogarts but if I had to choose, I'm going to sign Devers to a long term deal with maybe a weight clause. Don't want another Panda situation.
Evoldi kike and JD are also free agents. I think devers is one who is 100 million apart? Reports suggest he wants 300 million. It wouldn't surprise me if both end up on other teams.

Last edited:
So far Eovaldi has earned $51 million dollars with 20 regular season wins to show for it and I bet he will find some other team to offer him more when he hopefully leaves as a free agent. Kike leaving opens things up for Jarren Duran, JD leaving and Dalbecs slides into DH and Mr. 477 foot home run man Triston Casas takes over at first.

So far Eovaldi has earned $51 million dollars with 20 regular season wins to show for it and I bet he will find some other team to offer him more when he hopefully leaves as a free agent. Kike leaving opens things up for Jarren Duran, JD leaving and Dalbecs slides into DH and Mr. 477 foot home run man Triston Casas takes over at first.
You love those prospects. Duran isn't half the player kike is. and dalbec isn't half the hitter jd is. what you describe above. Is a nightmare.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back