PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Red Sox

I finally accepted that the 10 game winning streak that gets the Sox right back in it is not going to happen. Should Cora return in 2023?

I finally accepted that the 10 game winning streak that gets the Sox right back in it is not going to happen. Should Cora return in 2023?
i don't think the team is that talented...at least not like it has been in the past. I think Cora stays.

He shouldn't, but probably will.

so, with us not making the playoffs i saw something that was kind of strange...we have finished in last place 5 times in the last 11 years. that is embarrassing to be honest. It used to be fun thinking we were the underdog and scrappy team everyone was pulling for. Now, with a few WS under our belts we have become an inept franchise with underperforming ownership. It will be very interesting to see what we do in the offseason with Bogey and Devers contracts. Honestly, i quit watching or really paying attention to the Sox half way through this year. Hopefully they get that excitement back with next years team

Anyone who pays face value to visit “Amerika’s most woke ballpark”, where W-L < P-C, and doesn’t boo vociferously at the proper moments is a ****ing sucker, part of the Problem, and thoroughly unworthy of respect.

I hope I live to see the day of John Henry’s funeral.
I’m sure Linda P. feels the same way

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back