PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Red Sox

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Blue Jays are the big favorites in the AL East. Sox projected to be in the wild card hunt.

How about a surprise 2013 style run for the Sox. Let’s go!

A great day for baseball in the Bronx, sunny and the temperature in the sixties. Predicting Eovaldi out duels Cole.

1649434707198.png

I bet even Aaron Judge wants his Sox to win today :D

Might be a good bet to take the over 37.5 home runs for Devers.

Reactions: sb1
Devers just got a little more expensive I think.

Devers just got a little more expensive I think.
Can we possibly ignore his contract status this year as he is signed through 2023?

Reactions: sb1
Can we possibly ignore his contract status this year as he is signed through 2023?
A lot of key players are free agents after this year. Kike Hernandez. JD Evoldi bogarts can opt out. Vazquez.

A lot of key players are free agents after this year. Kike Hernandez. JD Evoldi bogarts can opt out. Vazquez.
Bogaerts has 3 years remaing on a 6 year 132 million deal which he can opt after this season, However he was ranked 32 out of 35 qualifying shortstops defensively, so exceeding $22 million a year is no sure thing. Unless other teams look at him as a full-time DH. Vazquez will be 32 next year so I don't see a free agent contract difficult to match if the Sox choose to as long as he cut downs on his propensity to strike out with the bases loaded.

Last edited:
Bogaerts has 2 years remaing on a 6 year 132 million deal which he can opt after this season, However he was ranked 32 out of 35 qualifying shortstops defensively, so exceeding $22 million a year is no sure thing. Unless other teams look at him as a full-time DH. Vazquez will be 32 next year so I don't see a free agent contract difficult to match if the Sox choose to as long as he cut downs on his propensity to strike out with the bases loaded.
None of these guys are a sure bet to be resigned. Not with bloom operating like he's still with the rays. And the current situation with ownership. John Henry needs the money to fund his other teams. I don't think the redsox are his number one priority.

Nice crisp 2 shut out inning performance by former Yankee pitcher Garrett Whitlock. He only threw 27 pitches, bring him out for the 8th?

Nice work by Robles getting out of the 9th inning mini jam.

I thought baseball eliminated the runner on 2nd in extras.

Nice work by Robles getting out of the 9th inning mini jam.

I thought baseball eliminated the runner on 2nd in extras.
Apparently not, should we pitch run for Vazquez?

Damn, 3 straight curveballs to Kike and sit your ass down.

Damn, Xander hit .089 in spring training, but when its for real he's 3 for 5.

I'm predicting Trevor "Cinderella" Story will hit a 2 run homer this inning.

I hate that rule.

Anyone watching this Friday night baseball broadcast on Apple TV+? Picture quality is amazing. Too bad the broadcast is terrible. These people are clueless about baseball

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back