PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Weekly Picks Contest is Open

Thanks, pressing below worked.
I thought about that after and realized it's a little hard to tell compared to before that you need to click the little round selector. I may add another link to the team name too to eliminate that issue.

Is there any way to edit the banners, say if someone wins the picks contest twice in the same year, like 2X or 3X after the year?
I'm happy with people not knowing I got the banners with one fluke win each season, thanks.

I'm happy with people not knowing I got the banners with one fluke win each season, thanks.
I would like to know if anyone wins it more than once in a season, like me haha. I crushed it twice last year but no one knows. You got two banners for winning twice but I have only one lol

working for me

Alright.
Off to a powerful 0-1 start !

Alright.
Off to a powerful 0-1 start !
Yeah, me too. Apparently they decided to "choose love" instead of choosing to play football. On a side note, Stafford did not look right.

Hi Ian

Not sure the standings page is working right. When I hit go to my standings it takes me to Wrangler and 0-1. I picked the Bills and I think I'm Sturmrider on this forum.:excited:
It takes you to yours (you're at the very top - albeit it moves the name up under the navbar, which makes you have to scroll back a bit). wrangler's name is highlighted because he's the first name in the next ranking group. But you made a good point, I'll make a change where yours (and everyone else's) is highlighted when you're logged in as well to make it a little easier. :)

Hi Ian

Not sure the standings page is working right. When I hit go to my standings it takes me to Wrangler and 0-1. I picked the Bills and I think I'm Sturmrider on this forum.:excited:
There - I just changed it where it should now be highlighted - go ahead and take a look - and again, I appreciate it. It was a good suggestion, even if you didn't mean it to be. :)

Sorry I guess it's because I don't show up on my computer I have to scroll up to find my name. I do like the highlighting though that is great sorry about the extra work I can be a pain sometimes.:)

Take care and go Patriots!

Reactions: Ian
Working on the predict the score and the other contest currently. Probably going to take another day or so before those are ready.
What's this other contest? Did I miss it?

What's this other contest? Did I miss it?
Next week - ran out of time heading into week 1, but yes, another one is coming ;)

Sorry I guess it's because I don't show up on my computer I have to scroll up to find my name. I do like the highlighting though that is great sorry about the extra work I can be a pain sometimes.:)

Take care and go Patriots!
Lol, no real extra work, literally took 3-minutes ;)

That looks really good. As always top notch Ian. Now why did I talk myself into picking the Rams simply because they were home? If I would of known they were going to literally head home during halftime I would of gave more consideration to the Bills.

• ThankU!
I'm tied for first place!!!! :D

• Ha Ha
Went with my gut, took Buffalo and it paid off.

I usually find the teams I want to lose I should pick because I'm a jinx. Didn't work this time!

A bit of a delay this morning in the final standings for this week. Having a technical issue that is preventing things from tallying and I'm waiting to hear back on something to hopefully get it fixed, so I'll obviously update the final results later on as soon as it's resolved.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back