PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Weekly Picks Contest is Open

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Ran into some issues that took a little longer to figure out but this is now up and running for this season:

You should be seeing the notification at the top as well.

There's now a progress bar that shows you if you've picked all the games, which should help people who in the past have missed a game or two due to not realizing they hadn't picked yet. It’s also a lot clearer as to who you picked since the entire block changes color, so hopefully that helps also.

But go ahead and try it out and let me know if it's rendering and working OK. I've tested it on mobile, so it should be good there.

I also widened the slider to pick the score on the Monday night game, but I need to add back in the records along with % of people who have picked one team over the other. Should hopefully get to that tonight.

Working on the predict the score and the other contest currently. Probably going to take another day or so before those are ready.

Also, I saw a few people had gone to the old page and submitted your picks for this week. That table was cleared for this new format, so you'll need to pick again.

Last edited:
Graphics look nice.

Thanks for doing this again.,

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
I had to re-enter my picks. It worked great. Easier than the last format. Thanks

• ThankU!
Is there any way to edit the banners, say if someone wins the picks contest twice in the same year, like 2X or 3X after the year?

The tradition continues - thanks, Ian!

• ThankU!
Is there any way to edit the banners, say if someone wins the picks contest twice in the same year, like 2X or 3X after the year?
I'll see if I can come up something, but I would say that should definitely be doable ;)

Looks great Ian, thanks for all you do!

• ThankU!
Thank you Ian, you've done a great job. Now, can you give the inside track on who is going to win?..........:excited:
:whistle:..............just kidding.

• Ha Ha
Bumping this to make sure it’s working for everyone.

A quick bump

Thanks Ian,,,brilliant job. Really well done.

• ThankU!
looks fancy
Tom Hanks Fancy GIF

I'm going to manifest my inner Cowboys fan impression

THIS IS MY YEAR!

So... which one of you is gonna finish second?

larry-birdp1jpg.jpg

5a2437f7d6796c543d2e40c05a759668.png

:)

Doesn't work
I just tested it with a test account and it seems to be working. I think a problem one person had is that you need to click the selection below the team like below:
1662656636467.png

I just tested it with a test account and it seems to be working. I think a problem one person had is that you need to click the selection below the team like below:
View attachment 45115
Thanks, pressing below worked.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back