PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Weekly Picks Contest is Open

Congrats 4 winners !

I got 4 winners and 11 losers.
Probably my worst week eva.

Congrats 4 winners !

I got 4 winners and 11 losers.
Probably my worst week eva.
LOL, I went 7-9, not a great start but hey, we're on to week 2 :)

LOL, I went 7-9, not a great start but hey, we're on to week 2 :)

Ian, the time and date of the Bills-Titans game on the picks page is incorrect ..it is one of two Monday Night games. Also, SNF is Bears-Packers, not at 4:25. I'm worried the system will lock people out from making changes at the last minute due to the timings being off.

Ian, the time and date of the Bills-Titans game on the picks page is incorrect ..it is one of two Monday Night games. Also, SNF is Bears-Packers, not at 4:25. I'm worried the system will lock people out from making changes at the last minute due to the timings being off.
Where are you seeing that? Although I know it's a little confusing because the times are at the bottom instead of on top...

1663178825493.png

The Chicago Green Bay game is at 8:20pm, and the Buffalo /Tennessee game is listed at 7:15pm ET as it's the first of two Monday night games. The only thing not listed is the start time of the Minnesota and Philly game in that box, along with the team records of each team - both of which I do need to add. But I made it where only one of the match-ups was a predict-the-score situation.

But they're in there correctly. Also, all of these dates/times are pulled directly from the NFL schedule, so if you're ever unsure as to what they're in the system as, you can also double check that until I get the tiebreaker window corrected to include the additional fields:

Where are you seeing that? Although I know it's a little confusing because the times are at the bottom instead of on top...

View attachment 45360

The Chicago Green Bay game is at 8:20pm, and the Buffalo /Tennessee game is listed at 7:15pm ET as it's the first of two Monday night games. The only thing not listed is the start time of the Minnesota and Philly game in that box, along with the team records of each team - both of which I do need to add. But I made it where only one of the match-ups was a predict-the-score situation.

Ok, I was confused because there was no date and time for the second MNF game...thanks for clarifying.

Ok, I was confused because there was no date and time for the second MNF game...thanks for clarifying.
No worries. The two games actually messed things up because the code was only set to handle one game. So I had to scramble and make some changes on Tuesday morning to accommodate them. But I still have to get that last box updated a little bit to include the dates, start time, and the teams' records. It's on my "to-do" list, just haven't gotten there yet.

@Ian

For me, it is only showing the one Monday night game. It shows me at 94% complete but does not have an option for that last game.

Edit: screen shot is from my phone, but I tried on my laptop too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-122741_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915-122741_Chrome.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 4
@Ian

For me, it is only showing the one Monday night game. It shows me at 94% complete but does not have an option for that last game.

Edit: screen shot is from my phone, but I tried on my laptop too
There - try it now. I had made a change due to the second game but it looks like it had a conflict and prevented it from appearing.

There - try it now. I had made a change due to the second game but it looks like it had a conflict and prevented it from appearing.
Thanks. That took care of it. Now at 100% percent and ready for another week of being wrong.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Thanks. That took care of it. Now at 100% percent and ready for another week of being wrong.
LOL, same. I sort of went with picking the opposite of what I really thought this week - we'll see if that logic serves me any better ;)

LOL, same. I sort of went with picking the opposite of what I really thought this week - we'll see if that logic serves me any better ;)
That's called the Constanza approach!

Does picking the slider on Alamo's contest automatically pick the game on this contest? It did for me. Can you over ride it here?

Does picking the slider on Alamo's contest automatically pick the game on this contest? It did for me. Can you over ride it here?
It does, I figured it didn't make much sense to reinvent the wheel on it but I'll separate them out if you're picking against what you had in this one.

I'll work on that later on.

It does, I figured it didn't make much sense to reinvent the wheel on it but I'll separate them out if you're picking against what you had in this one.

I'll work on that later on.
Yea, if anyone at the last minute decides to switch their pick here, it wipes out their score in Alamo's slider. Not sure that's advisable.

Also noticed ties aren't an option in the Alamo slider (they should be) which makes sense if its tied to the picks in this contest.

Yea, if anyone at the last minute decides to switch their pick here, it wipes out their score in Alamo's slider. Not sure that's advisable.

Also noticed ties aren't an option in the Alamo slider (they should be) which makes sense if its tied to the picks in this contest.
There wouldn’t be anyway (ties). Although I feel like that’s like a double zero on a roulette wheel. If someone guessed that, they should win the season. :cool:

But I’ll fix that. Should be able to do it later on.

Last edited:
This has been corrected, but just double-check and make sure each one reflects the correct results you put in there.

Hello Ian,,,I see only 1 Tie breaker on Monday night,,Minn v Phily,,,is that correct ? Although there are 2 Monday night games. Just to make sure ,,,sorry for asking.

Congrats to Week 1 winners,,Boston Boxer and Venecol. Enjoy it while u can because I am determined to win it this year !!! Go Patriots

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back