PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

Speaking of decline:

Yes, and just like I told you, no Gronk and Brown...

What team would want him after tonight's performance?

I bet you asked the same dumb question exactly 3 years ago.

Dak still swinging for the fences.

Why are they still playing starters?

After this I’m gonna root for the bengals.

This is all on Brady, he was the one who did a power play against Arians and basically stuck himself with Todd Bowles.

Well this is what you get. A big steaming pile of 8-9 and blown out at home in the playoffs.

Romo: it can’t end this way can it?

I think his leg snapped.

edit: nope

What is this clown take haha
Sorry if I hurt your feelings… I was just asking if that’s what happened, I didn’t see it well.

This is all on Brady, he was the one who did a power play against Arians and basically stuck himself with Todd Bowles.

Well this is what you get. A big steaming pile of 8-9 and blown out at home in the playoffs.
I'm sure he'll cry himself to sleep looking at his 7 SB rings.

Sure, if you believe in tabloid gossip then yea, that totally happened. Brad and Angelina are getting back together too.

Brady's at fault to the extent he didn't walk into Licht or Glazer's office after week 6, stand on their desk, and demand Bowles + Leftwich get canned.

I don't think we know that for sure. You think Brady wanted the guy who cost him a trip to the NFCCG last year because of his notorious zero cover blitz bs?

Well I guess precedent has been set. Cancel the game, both teams advance.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back