PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

Don’t get me wrong, Brady has done the Bucs defense absolutely no favors tonight but Dak is freaking 26/31 for 300 yards 4 TDs and 0 turnovers. There absolutely inexcusable for any defense worth half a damn.
And Blowes is supposed to be a defensive mastermind...

Tampa's gotta tear down its coaching staff and start all over next season...

Problem is they'll have a $35M cap hit for a QB who isn't gonna be playing for them.

Where the hell is Rachaad White? Why is he not coming out the backfield on the goal line here? Or lining up in the slot?

Threw it away on 4th down?

Tampa hasn't had a player that wide open on offense all year long. And they allow it to happen to themselves with the smallest chance they had remaining to come back.

Yes, and just like I told you, no Gronk and Brown...

Doubtful.

What team would want him after tonight's performance?

White was not in for a single one of those plays. Inexcusable. Leftwich has to be throwing games this year.

Credit to the Cowgirls.
They shut up a lot of people up tonight
Dak was masterful

Yes, and just like I told you, no Gronk and Brown...

Lack of weapons is not Tampa's problem. Adding Gronk and AB would be trying to polish a turd.

Doubtful.
I don't have a read on it.

I know he can get someone to pay him to pay QB next year.

I think it'll have to be a bunch more than the $25M more than what he now gets, and I think it may be hard to find someone to pay that.

Also he has to understand he's definitely in decline, and I don't know if he'll lower his standards and keep playing, or decide it's time to move on to life after his playing days and start learning how to broadcast a football game.

Lack of weapons is not Tampa's problem. Adding Gronk and AB would be trying to polish a turd.
Don't bother, he just wants troll Brady.

I think Brady waited too long to start calling the plays on his own

Teams who watch the Bucs film and laugh themselves to the point of tears when they see the horrible coaching, game planning, play calls and execution by the offense as a whole (OL, route running, drops, fumbles).

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back