PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Mock Drafts

Absolutely love the sailor pick! We move him inside to left guard and we have a future all pro. Talk about a guy that can go one on one with Jordan Davis, vita vea, nakdonocan sue, and the other big boys inside, open huge holes in the run game and stone wall them in the pass rush, this is the guy!

1e86ff6830864a65ec0129dc56b3bbab.png

Absolutely love the sailor pick! We move him inside to left guard and we have a future all pro. Talk about a guy that can go one on one with Jordan Davis, vita vea, nakdonocan sue, and the other big boys inside, open huge holes in the run game and stone wall them in the pass rush, this is the guy!
True, but Belichick giving up 3 future picks just to trade up this year seems highly unlikely given the current off-season path.

Interesting mocks, but the trades make my brain implode...

My latest mock nabs the Patriots an impact WR1 - Treylon Burks, more depth at Edge Rusher - Kingsley Enagbare, and potentially a starting linebacker - Chad Muma, along with a nickel corner - Marcus Jones who is a special teams demon.

patriots mock draft april 1 2022.jpg

This is Lazar's most recent.. If this was it, I think many of us would be ecstatic.

My latest mock nabs the Patriots an impact WR1 - Treylon Burks, more depth at Edge Rusher - Kingsley Enagbare, and potentially a starting linebacker - Chad Muma, along with a nickel corner - Marcus Jones who is a special teams demon.

View attachment 42292

What is it that you like about Enagbare?

Also, why trade down 10 picks in the 5th round to move up 10 picks in the 6th round and lose all that draft capital?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back