PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me assist.

Why is this guy not a 1st round prospect? Some of those throws were on the money in tight windows.....

And who the hell is #13? What a receiver.....

Why is this guy not a 1st round prospect? Some of those throws were on the money in tight windows.....

And who the hell is #13? What a receiver.....
Simi Fehoko projected to be a mid round guy. A REALLY good WR in my opinion

How many years is it going to take for the Patriots to add a good, fast, athletic, #1
wide receiver to this team?

Wouldn't mind him coming back at the right price..I think he would provide leadership, value and good depth.

Last edited:
Easy to see why Butler chose Miami over New England if the money was equal. The Dolphins have a solid operation going over there under Flores. Warm climate. Already effectively swapping places with Godchaux. Would’ve liked to have him back but can’t really fault him for leaving.
Cousin, Big Reason......NO STATE INCOME TAX.
DW Toys

Last edited:
How many years is it going to take for the Patriots to add a good, fast, athletic, #1
wide receiver to this team?
What correlation is there between that type of player and SBs ?

A lot of NFL throws on that tape... very intriguing guy. If their guy is out of reach in round 1, grabbing him in the 2nd and giving him a year on the bench might be a good decision.
Not just that, but many of them looked like they weren’t his 1st read.

Problem is, this is his highlight tape. How consistently is he doing all this stuff? Off to @BaconGrundleCandy ’s threads to find out.....

What correlation is there between that type of player and SBs ?
Beats me, but the last two winners had top shelf WR talent.

Would love to see a Uber aggressive move like trading up for Chase and then taking Mond or Mills.

Please, stop. For a team in dire need of a franchise QB, trading into the top 7, where Chase is likely to go, and then not drafting a QB would be incredibly dumb.

Wouldn't mind him coming back at the right price..I think he would provide leadership, value and good depth.

if we’re looking for leadership hire him as a coach. Otherwise I want our CBs to be able to keep up with young fast WRs

The money's just not out there and some of these guys may have to take 1 year deals and hit the market next year.

I'd take TY hilton on a one year deal. I still want one more receiver.
Good Day Cousins, Had a leisurely Saturday morning breakfast of eggs and ham with strips of havarti cheese in a fitada styled pan fry, with crisp triple smoked hickory bacon, fresh banana blueberry bread and butter with orange juice and a mug of chocolate peppermint flovored coffee.

This week went well for Pats Fans and the Team. Yep, we can nit pick some but a week ago would you have believed this or dreamed it? We went from a no better than third in our division to........ if we get a reasonably better year from Cam, we could challenge for the conference once again.

Look at it this way......Can all these signings give us just 5 more wins?

Things to do:

Another WR by trade or pick up a FA piece, It won't be an expensive chip and expect it to be an older vet, but I could see TY Hilton or even Golden Tate. Don't sleep on Josh Reynolds. 52 recpetion in 2020. He is 6'3" and taller than everyone other than Harry. Reynolds caught 3 passes against us in the Super Bowl. He's only 26

Maybe the Gallup for Gilmore and swap of picks trade with the Cowboys....a rumor

Or an OBJ trade.

A pass rush artist and disruptive pain in the ass, D lineman.. Winny and Uche are fine on the outside, but give me a moveable piece inside.
I would be psyched for Clowney who is still young ..............and perhaps under the radar Ryan Kerrigan. This guy is the perfect patriot. Does his job. Loves the game. 95.5 career sacks and 147 QB hits. This would remind me of the Seau move. He is 32 but got stuck behind phenom Chase Young.

Running back? Adrian Peterson? At 35? I watched his play last year. He had more energy than Michel or Harris. He can catch. He gained over 600 yards last year part time. 4th and 1 I'd rather give it to him than Michel. Laugh all you want but look at his Lions tape last year. I am sure Matt P can weigh in.

Just some odd-ball thoughts and players on the back burner for you to ponder
DW Toys

Beats me, but the last two winners had top shelf WR talent.
The last team to win a Super Bowl without a speed receiver giving legit help in the postseason was the 2016 Patriots.

Agholor
Dorsett
Hill
Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick