PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if there might be concerns about his health. Hope not,
Most likely is and should be. I’m not trying to be an *******, but what he had was really serious. Teams should be a bit cautious.

Yes, that one reason is why Carr would ask for a trade. Have you been following what the Raiders are doing? Their franchise is a dumpster fire. It’s a culmination of things. A center for a QB is quite important.
Ok we have a very different idea of how a team leader should act. I’ll leave it at that

All the geniuses here will say no way. But, who among us really knows what’s running through Belichick’s head. How many of us foresaw the flurry of signings this week.

If Bill thought what many of you think of Stidham, he would likely already be gone. And, despite revamping several position groups so far in free agency, the QB room remains the same sans Brian Hoyer. Just saying....
I saw it coming. I only said it about 300 times.
We can conclude based upon what he has done with stidhams playing time that it’s pretty easy to see what he thinks of him.

Ok we have a very different idea of how a team leader should act. I’ll leave it at that
That’s why I said he’s mild mannered. I never said he was a team leader. He’s never been that. But we have enough players on defense that can take a bit of that role. The guy can sling it and he had great chemistry with Algholor.

Why do I have a feeling that we're going to get blue balled today?

Plot twist: the guy ended up with 2 TEs later that night: Blue and her. Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton. Now comes the 6 week refractory period until the draft.

Because he's better than Jalen Mills, and for less money?
Wow. I, like most people here, have no idea if Jalen Mills is any good. My friend who follows the Eagles says he is pretty good especially at safety/nickel/covering a tight end. But I haven't watched him enough to say so. But I do follow the Packers and King is godawful. I mean Chris Canty/Deltha O'Neal bad. I can usually somewhat understand most of your takes,Captain, but if you are correct on this one, the Pats made their worst FA signing since Monty Beisel.

Wow. I, like most people here, have no idea if Jalen Mills is any good. My friend who follows the Eagles says he is pretty good especially at safety/nickel/covering a tight end. But I haven't watched him enough to say so. But I do follow the Packers and King is godawful. I mean Chris Canty/Deltha O'Neal bad. I can usually somewhat understand most of your takes,Captain, but if you are correct on this one, the Pats made their worst FA signing since Monty Beisel.
He made All-Pro one year, though! He must be great!

He made All-Pro one year, though! He must be great!
So did Deltha O'Neal, twice.:) but point taken.
I haven's been to the Packer sites yet, but I am sure there are no tears being shed.

DISREGARD. I CONFUSED DESMOND KING WITH KEVIN KING. NO CLUE ABOUT DESMOND.

That’s why I said he’s mild mannered. I never said he was a team leader. He’s never been that. But we have enough players on defense that can take a bit of that role. The guy can sling it and he had great chemistry with Algholor.
So you think a mild mannered guy who is a mediocre qb at best is going to publicly demand a trade because the team disrespected him so much as to change one player on the OL?
Never gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey