PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fuller to the fish....JuJu in deep talks with the Jete....Golladay visiting the G-Men...

Who's next down the list?

I wonder what Guy is asking for. Adams with 2.5 Million maybe incentives included but only 3 starts mh idk. I like the additional depth but can sbd. say something about his quality? More of run stuffer?
Only played 8 games last year due to a season ending toe injury. That 2.5mm is mostly incentive based.

Only played 8 games last year due to a season ending toe injury. That 2.5mm is mostly incentive based.
I guess I like the depth signing but would have preffered other options since our DT group has some uncertaincies. I hope Davis can stay healthy that would be huge

Will Fuller ughhhh great signing by Miami. Stud

Any money details on the contract for fuller?

Competitive division. Hope newton doesn’t stink up the joint.
Outside the Jets, this will be a tough 3 team fight. Newtons gonna have to play 100% better than last year.

At this point it might just be goodbye, Lawrence Guy. What a shame.

This will be closer to vet min id guess & more of a TC/reclamation signing so doesn't affect anything necessarily.
They normally bring 7-8 DL to TC. Only Cowart is from the old roster who is a sure thing to be there. Spence is older and saves some cap & the rest were basically PS.

I did and still do believe they will search for one rotational option/future starter in the Draft though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots